Nintendo DSi

I just pre-ordered a black Nintendo DSi from gamestop. My local one just started taking 25 bucks for pre-orders. I chose the black color. I read on Kotakuthat only asia has the white, but will eventually drop the white in Europe when it gets realesed. Anyways I was thinking is the blue only limited to the US? Cause if so bout to go pre-order that one too.

Edit-

Seems like not too many people know about the DSi, so I decided to post some general information.

Now accepting pre-orders
Gamestop-Confirmed

Release date, Colors and Price
US- April 5, 2009 Black & Blue (Possibly limited to US, awaiting confirmation)
$169.99
dsi_america.jpg

Europe- April 3, 2009 Black and White (Limited to Asia & Europe)
£149 (€169, $213)
dsi3.jpg

NDSi%20White.jpg

Asia Black & White Out Now
¥18,900 ($179 USD)
You can import from places like Yes-asia.com, play-asia.com, and other misc sites, but expect to pay over retail.

New Features
Screens 17% larger at 3.25 inches
12% Thinner
3mp camera on the exterior
2mp camera on the interior
Sd slot replaces gba slot
Can access DSi Store for downloads (I,E, old gba games, nintendo games, and etc)

Won't get too much into this but a negative I see is the American version will probably not be r4 friendly
mad.gif
mad.gif

It has a built in mic, camera, thinner, lighter, bigger screens and both screens will be touch sensitive.

dsiblue.jpg

BTW thought this was cool, snes colored wii-mote....

snespad.jpg

that's not an SNES colored wii remote. just an NES controller. and i pre-ordered my black DSi today also. blue one is ugly as hell.

When is the official release date? I forgot all about this lol.

Wonder if you can trade in the OG one for the new one.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

april 5th for the US, april 3rd for EU i believe.
Oh damn that's not far away.

I gotta hurry up and pre-order this.

Damn I was going to pass on this because I didn't know the full features but w both screen being touch and the bigger screens I dunno now =/ hmm

Back
Top Bottom