**Nintendo Power: Tatsunoko vs Capcom Coming To US **

martdizzle23

Banned
Much requested crossover fighter Tatsunoko vs Capcom is coming to the U.S.,according to a NeoGaf poster and magazine scan sent to Kotaku.
A scan from reader Andrew shows what is supposed to be an image from inside Nintendo Power magazine for an article entitled When Heroes Collide. A paragraphin the top right corner of the article reads:
They said it couldn't happen, but it is! Fighting extravaganza Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is coming to North America.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom is a fighting title already released in Japan that features a collection of characters from Capcom games and another group from Japaneseanimation studio Tatsunoku Production.

Tatsunoko may best be know, by me, for their work on G-Force. (I used to watch it as a kid in Thailand.)

Could this be one of Capcom's two secret games for E3? We've reached out to the company for comment and will update if they respond.
http://kotaku.com/5257869/nintendo-power-tatsunoko-vs-capcom-coming-to-us

23lfj9x.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cmon, who didn't see this coming. capcom manufactured hype for their own game....sooo count me IN

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Confirmed, Playable At E3
k2bsz4.jpg

Capcom has confirmed that a North American version of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Nintendo Wii is indeed one of their two secret games for E3 2009, debutingin playable form at the Capcom booth.

The magazine scan we posted Saturday is from the new issue of Nintendo Power, which features the exclusive reveal of the 2D fighter that we were relativelysure would never make it out of Japan. North American players will be able to pit Capcom characters like Ryu and Roll against Tatsunoko animation studio iconssuch as Tekkaman and Ken the Eagle, some sooner than others.

The game that many thought would never make it to North America is actually in the works and will be at E3 for all of you lucky Unity members to get yourhands on.

Yes, it'll be there, and it'll be playable. Look for more details out of Capcom within the next two weeks leading up to the big show.

Back
Top Bottom