Nintendo Switch Give Away for Minneapolis [DEADLINE: JULY 17th] [DRAWING: 7/18 7PM PST]

Hey Y’all,

Last day to get those donations in :smile:

huge thank you to everyone that has already donated and helped out!

Hey Y’all,

1 hour to go! Hope you can tune in :smile:

Southsider checking in. Never spent much time over North except for sports and grabbing shoes at Friedmans. Not going to participate in the Nintendo raffle cause I didn't give much, but nonetheless, love to see the support from NT for a good cause (as opposed to that dude that be on here ever six months with his movie BS).

Last edited:
Southsider checking in. Never spent much time over North except for sports and grabbing shoes at Friedmans. Not going to participate in the Nintendo raffle cause I didn't give much, but nonetheless, love to see the support from NT for a good cause (as opposed to that dude that be on here ever six months with his movie BS).

Southside we Outside! Appreciate you helping out regardless of the amount. While I call Southside home, I lived over on Lowry and Lyndale for a minute and I have love for the people over North.

Sorry but there will be a 30 minute rain delay, the stream will be start at approximately 7:30 PST!

Winners have been selected!

3rd prize - @whowillMattwill
2nd prize - elpablo21 elpablo21
1st prize - @Vickyracoon

Thank you all once again for donating, and hope you have a good rest of the weekend 😊

Prizes will be sent out next week.

Shout out to mecks mecks for the Hoody/Stickers for the charity yeah yeah

20201205_125303.jpg

Back
Top Bottom