• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any word about if it can actually support more then one Tablet Controller thing?

Also are they going to make wii based games for it? ie; you can still play with the wii mote and have updated graphics games? Because tiger woods on wii is tons of fun....so was wii sports.
Is it backwards compatible even?

I'd like to know this as well. I think I remember in E3 that only one can use the tablet (maybe 2 max?) but I think Nintendo will lose out on making extra money by limiting the use of the tabletroller to one per system.

I also think it is backwards compatible since the nun-chuck controller is compatible as well.

I hear you man and i definitely think you are right this plays along with nintendo's family mantra.

Is there any word about if it can actually support more then one Tablet Controller thing?
Also are they going to make wii based games for it? ie; you can still play with the wii mote and have updated graphics games? Because tiger woods on wii is tons of fun....so was wii sports.
Is it backwards compatible even?

At the previous E3 they said that it will support 2 tablets but I think it hinders the fps.
The games and controllers are backwards compatible so i'm sure they'll have some sort of Wii sports like game, I couldn't see myself swinging around the tablet as a golf club :lol:

This should make more sense of it.

I'd like to know this as well. I think I remember in E3 that only one can use the tablet (maybe 2 max?) but I think Nintendo will lose out on making extra money by limiting the use of the tabletroller to one per system.
I also think it is backwards compatible since the nun-chuck controller is compatible as well.

yea its two max, but if you add a second tablet the FPS will drop by half. Nintendo could have solved this by now.

I'm curious how the controller handles and plays, it'll be like playing a Sega Game Gear as a controller, maybe even bigger.

I was able to play a few games on the Wii U at E3, and it's definitely bigger than a Game Gear. I would say it's more like those touch screen remotes that controls the whole house. It's not too big, and it was comfortable to hold. The screen was nice and clean too. There was no lag either between the action on the TV and that on the handheld.

I was able to play a few games on the Wii U at E3, and it's definitely bigger than a Game Gear. I would say it's more like those touch screen remotes that controls the whole house. It's not too big, and it was comfortable to hold. The screen was nice and clean too. There was no lag either between the action on the TV and that on the handheld.

How heavy was it? I could just imagine getting fatigue if it is too heavy. I don't even like holding up the iPad for more than 5 minutes.

America gets it first? Schwag! I won't cop until the price drops or until the drop a Pokemon or Mario game for it though

Mario is confirmed for launch day.

How heavy was it? I could just imagine getting fatigue if it is too heavy. I don't even like holding up the iPad for more than 5 minutes.

It was lighter than the iPad, but I could see myself getting uncomfortable after a while. I wouldn't say it was for hours long gaming.

I'm curious about the durability of it myself...

Last edited:
But it's like a PS3, you can add external hard drives.
So what? To me, that just gives them an excuse to milk more money out of you for a bigger hard drive. It's 2012, and we have consoles with 3 digit hard drive spaces BUILT IN, and this thing only has 32 GBs...

Last edited:
So what? To me, that just gives them an excuse to milk more money out of you for a bigger hard drive. It's 2012, and we have consoles with 3 digit hard drive spaces BUILT IN, and this thing only has 32 GBs...

agree, I'm not falling for Nintendo's scheme

and I own all three consoles from this past generation, so I'm not a fan boy of any sort.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Some of you are really contemplating purchasing this attempt of "catch up" from Nintendo?
I really hope NT is mass trolling.

I don't have enough time to watch/skim that video.

Will it be 1080p?

32gb of what? Flash memory?

Some of you guys are forgetting who the target audience for this is. Contrary to NT, not as many adults play video games as we think and nintendo knows that. How many kids really give a damm about memory storage or is the graphics are the same as PS3.

Oh and I'll be right along them in line for the deluxe edition.

I'm probably going to end up getting this...Even though I barely use my 360 or PS3.

you need to start lifting weights my dude----

but anyway...im down with nintendo. thought the original wii was gonna be trash til i played that mario galaxy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
playing that joint blazzed changed my life

You have the option for external memory as well.

Patiently waits for more info on Nintendo TV

Last edited:
Do   you know how many ppl have their own hard drives?

I have 3 external HD's just sitting here all over 200gb just waiting to be used for a Wii U

Back
Top Bottom