• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Odyssey is so addicting

I'm like 220 moons in and just reached Donk City

I need a break

The game is really good like everyone has been saying tho

Odyssey is fun but not ground breaking for me like some have made it out to be. The moons feel like korok seeds in BOTW where the number of them is just so high but the feeling of reward for getting them is pretty low. Especially with how easy most of them are to get. I'm only like halfway through but all the worlds seem way too short too. They're pretty linear in the sense that I don't feel like there's much needed skill or critical thinking to get past the level, or clever level designs they've done in past games like 64.

The graphics in docked mode absolutely blew me away though. The game is beautiful to look at and fun to play. It just doesn't go past good into that "wow" category that I got from BOTW and am getting currently from Xenoblade.

The story? Or the moons? If the former come back later

I'm on the Luncheon world so I guess I'm a bit further than halfway I think? New Donk definitely by far was my favorite and the best not even close so far. Don't get me wrong I really like the game it just hasn't presented me with something that has made me truly hooked. I just like playing a bit to unwind after putting a lot of hours in something else.

I'm on the Luncheon world so I guess I'm a bit further than halfway I think? New Donk definitely by far was my favorite and the best not even close so far. Don't get me wrong I really like the game it just hasn't presented me with something that has made me truly hooked. I just like playing a bit to unwind after putting a lot of hours in something else.

I don't wanna spoil too much but I think we (who played to completion) pretty much all agree post game is the best part of the game

I think it would be super dope if they added DLC worlds/moons but feel like Nintendo is way too greedy and will save that for a Odyssey 2 kind of like Galaxy.

But yo I play handheld almost exclusively so when I docked Odyssey I genuinely couldn't believe how amazing it looked. Especially seeing as I've been going from handheld Xenoblade to docked Mario lol.

In New Donk City there is the RC racer mission I am dreading

It's like 35 seconds to complete and the controls are horrible :lol:
Hated that. There's only 2 RC moons right? 1 outside when you drive the car into it and 1 inside when you beat the time limit? because if I have to beat it again with a faster time I just won't be completing this game

Hated that. There's only 2 RC moons right? 1 outside when you drive the car into it and 1 inside when you beat the time limit? because if I have to beat it again with a faster time I just won't be completing this game

Yeah about that......................:rolleyes

It gets worse with the jump rope challenge (I will never 100% this game b/c of that 2nd jump rope challenge)

Time to buy the BOTW DLC Pack . It's coming with the two dlc and some more other stuff

Do you think we will be getting any super smash bros this year ?

I mean didn't the creator of Smash say there wouldn't be another one? I feel like people are getting their own hopes up just because it'd be really popular

I still think we’ll be seeing the Wii U version ported over in a deluxe form

100% okay with that if so

Nothing new can be done with Smash at this point imo

I don’t want more characters either

Most of those 3rd party characters didn’t even belong in the Wii-U version

I don't think Sakurai really has the final say on that though. At the most I'd guess he could opt out of participating in the development of a new title.

It's also not the first time he had said he was done with Smash if I'm not mistaken so I wouldn't put a ton of stock into those words.

I'd rather them give us a souped up Wii U port with 3DS content and more that's handled by another team than make a new entry without him, but I could easily see the latter happening.

You guys are so god damn well versed ...

Gotta be honest, haven't own a console since the GCN, I enjoyed the hell out it, then it came school and then work, but I needed that experience in the BOTW, last Zelda I played was TP (I am aware the titles of Zelda for the Wii U and the Wii were solid, but didn't had any time back then, hopefully they'll come to the switch somehow)

So my point is Idk who Sakuri or Hudson are (sorry If I had to know) but I do wait for those titles to come to the switch, damn is their best selling console to date. They have to bring it.

Back
Top Bottom