• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone plan on scooping this??

i will for sure but not right away
might hold out in hopes of a black friday deal or something

hit us w your thoughts a few hours in
Initial impression after an hour is it’s fun arcade style golf with basic courses. Super rush mode is great but again if the courses where designed better with more obstacles in the way like a mini golf course it would have been perfect to me. Hate how curves and spin are implemented compared to pga2k21 but they’re different types of games. Still fun. Not sure if it’s $60 fun tho. Running with my guy bowser jr since diddy kong isn’t in this game. Wario’s fit is :pimp:

20210625_064808.jpg
been playing mario maker 2 since it came out 2019 :sick:

Last edited:
Initial impression after an hour is it’s fun arcade style golf with basic courses. Super rush mode is great but again if the courses where designed better with more obstacles in the way like a mini golf course it would have been perfect to me. Hate how curves and spin are implemented compared to pga2k21 but they’re different types of games. Still fun. Not sure if it’s $60 fun tho. Running with my guy bowser jr since diddy kong isn’t in this game. Wario’s fit is :pimp:
My copy from Amazon is delayed and hopefully will be here tomorrow, ughh. Can you compare it to past Mario golf games? It is one of my favorite series so I do have hig expectations. Never played PGA so I can't compare to those but was a big hot shots fan back in thr day.

My copy from Amazon is delayed and hopefully will be here tomorrow, ughh. Can you compare it to past Mario golf games? It is one of my favorite series so I do have hig expectations. Never played PGA so I can't compare to those but was a big hot shots fan back in thr day.

not the best Mario golf game.From all the console games in the series this is probably the worst to be honest.6 pretty boring courses and the golfing is not as satisfying (still fun tho) compared to the last entry on the 3DS world tour. I particularly hate that the only camera available to set up your shot is overhead and I can’t zoom in or rotate it around to look at the terrain. Also hate that you set up your curve, top/backspin after you set up your power meter. There is another meter after which is really like a timer rushing you where you set all that up. I would have preferred to set up my shot before that like any other golf game. With that said the game shines in multiplayer. Speed rush is a blast online or with family at home. Not to deep in story mode so far can’t comment on it yet. Developers plan to add more courses and characters via dlc so it will get better but it’s hard to recommend at $60 right now for anybody not a fan of the series

Last edited:
I’ve been reading some not so great stuff either unfortunately. Seems that it’s suffering from the same issues as super Mario party. Few amount of courses and they’re boring. Maybe I’ll wait for the game to go on sale because DLC is supposed to be added at a later time

not the best Mario golf game.From all the console games in the series this is probably the worst to be honest.6 pretty boring courses and the golfing is not as satisfying (still fun tho) compared to the last entry on the 3DS world tour. I particularly hate that the only camera available to set up your shot is overhead and I can’t zoom in or rotate it around to look at the terrain. Also hate that you set up your curve, top/backspin after you set up your power meter. There is another meter after which is really like a timer rushing you where you set all that up. I would have preferred to set up my shot before that like any other golf game. With that said the game shines in multiplayer. Speed rush is a blast online or with family at home. Not to deep in story mode so far can’t comment on it yet. Developers plan to add more courses and characters via dlc so it will get better but it’s hard to recommend at $60 right now for anybody not a fan of the series

ALL OF THIS.

Bought the game yesterday and played it a couple of hours w/ my son. He really likes it because it’s simple and straightforward. For me, it’s fun but i can see it getting boring once all the courses are completed. Not having an overhead camera angle bugs me the most tho.

I’ve been reading some not so great stuff either unfortunately. Seems that it’s suffering from the same issues as super Mario party. Few amount of courses and they’re boring. Maybe I’ll wait for the game to go on sale because DLC is supposed to be added at a later time

Don't hold your breath. SMP dlc just dropped last month.

Kazuya looks brokennnnnn

Dante was also announced as a Mii costume which basically means he will not be in Ultimate as the final character.

Back
Top Bottom