• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
silksong gang wya

ot713x44z7y41.jpg

Copping DP remake. That was the last Pokemon game.i played on the DS. Can't wait.

Legends looks interesting. Have high hopes but I really wish the graphics were a bit better. Wish they went the Zelda BOTW route for graphics.

My son was playing Fortnite on my Switch in handheld and it sounded like it was going to explode. Anyone else experience this before?

Pokémon Arceus Legends looks.. weird? It looks like they tried to copy Breath of the Wild and made a worse version. Something just seems very off watching the gameplay trailer.

I agree. Felt underwhelming even though It has potential. They just need to make an M rated Pokémon GTA open world type of game.

How is it compared to DKCR? That’s the one I wish would get a Switch port so that I could play it. My favorite is still DKC2.
Similar but tropical freeze is a better game overall. Level design is better. Have only play DKCR on the 2ds tho. But the general consensus is tropical freeze is one of Nintendo’s best if not the best 2d platformer ever.

Tropical freeze is a 2d platforming masterpiece probably the best in the series too

Similar but tropical freeze is a better game overall. Level design is better. Have only play DKCR on the 2ds tho. But the general consensus is tropical freeze is one of Nintendo’s best if not the best 2d platformer ever.

That good? I’ve been wanting to grab it for years but it’s never on a good sale

My son was playing Fortnite on my Switch in handheld and it sounded like it was going to explode. Anyone else experience this before?

One time when I accidently covered it with a blanket for several minutes. Tetris 99 main menu.

I gotta believe Fortnite is one of the most demanding games running on the Switch, so that may be why.

Back
Top Bottom