Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh, I'm going to sell my Switch away.
Same. Any suggestions outside of eBay? I was gonna sell it at GameStop but because I have the Mario red blue edition they wouldn’t take it. They said it was worth more than hey would give even if they could take it. :frown:

I haven’t sold a console in a long time...

F1365C9A-CAF2-4445-840F-1370D18889E9.jpeg
Found on offer up for a steal!
I played thru Majora's Mask a dozen times on this disc :pimp:. Are they sought after?

Welp, this is the last level I made in mm2. I started on it yesterday and finished it today. I sold my switch.

I’ll make more levels once mm3 is announced and drops whenever that is.

Welp, this is the last level I made in mm2. I started on it yesterday and finished it today. I sold my switch.

I’ll make more levels once mm3 is announced and drops whenever that is.

You already sold it? That was quick :lol: Where?
Wont MM3 still be on the switch though?

Mercari lol. Thanks again for the suggestion. I’m not sure if mm3 will come out on the switch but if it does and they add more enemies, water and lava tiles, light/dark switches/boxes, more backgrounds, more terrain and more music then I might cop a switch in the future.

IMO mm2 was more like dlc for mm1 than a brand new game.

Mercari lol. Thanks again for the suggestion. I’m not sure if mm3 will come out on the switch but if it does and they add more enemies, water and lava tiles, light/dark switches/boxes, more backgrounds, more terrain and more music then I might cop a switch in the future.

IMO mm2 was more like dlc for mm1 than a brand new game.
Yeah I sold my copy of MM2. Didn’t get very much play time from it compared to 1

Just curious, why are y’all selling your switches so early? There’s still a lot more to the console’s lifespan.

If that OLED is gonna be the only upgrade no reason to get rid of my switch at all. Just see what they'll next console will be.

Just curious, why are y’all selling your switches so early? There’s still a lot more to the console’s lifespan.
Early? We almost 5 years in pleighboi :lol:

Seriously though, I don’t sell my consoles but for people like myself who value graphics, frame rate, performance etc., outside of first party titles, the Switch ain’t it.

Early? We almost 5 years in pleighboi :lol:

Seriously though, I don’t sell my consoles but for people like myself who value graphics, frame rate, performance etc., outside of first party titles, the Switch ain’t it.
Maybe, but the 1st party hits keep coming so 🤷🏽‍♂️

Dunno I’m not into the first party titles either.
A lot are Wii U ports
Yoshi crafted world was 35 steps back from woolly world which they should have put energy into porting instead. I literally fell asleep playing it multiple times and never did beat it...not because it’s hard but because its very boring.

No new dkc
I’m good on Mario rpg until we get true turn based gameplay without the gimmicks and preferably a party that isn’t palette swaps of preexisting enemies.
Mario maker 2 continues to have limitations and a lack of **** from the source games for no reason.
Not into metroid
Zelda isn’t isnt enough
Odyssey was barebones IMO
Not into splatoon
Not enough third party support and even with it there are better versions with a larger player base on the other consoles
Etc.

Mario maker maker 2 kept me busy for a lil bit but there’s just not enough content to justify the price IMO. These Nintendo directs just dont excite me. I’m not into Bayonetta.

When they announce a new Mario, dkc or Mario Maker then I will be back.

I was just thinking how a majority of the most popular Switch titles are Wii U ports. The Wii U was actually a decent console. I enjoyed the games I had with it and the tablet worked very well with some games. Also the Wii U menu interface >>> the Switch. They made the Switch’s as bland as possible

Works out for me since I didn't have the Wii.

Plus if Nintendo switch online gets Killer Instinct and Diddy Kong racing man I will not mind playing and living off this nostalgia.

just got the switch this year first Nintendo console since the 64 so everything is new to me. However it’s hard to play the switch with a ps5 and series x the far superior consoles sitting right next to it.

Back
Top Bottom