Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hyrule Warriors - Yay or Nay?

I don't have a ton of gaming time on my hands these days, but this game looks like it could be fun in 20-30 minute pick up and play spurts.

Hyrule Warriors - Yay or Nay?

I don't have a ton of gaming time on my hands these days, but this game looks like it could be fun in 20-30 minute pick up and play spurts.

You're exactly right. If you love Zelda mixed with Ninja Gaiden elements this game is for you. Really fun if you play for like 45 mins and put it down

Just got my Wii u two days ago with smash and Mario kart. Any one down to play? I need friends for Wii u online.

A1r2o3L

Man, I seen the Megaman, Meta Knight, Fox, and Toon Link amiibo before. But now that I'm lookin to actually buy they're all gone smh.
I might get Bowser just cuz I always been a fan. And I wanna hunt down a Mega

Is the XL that much better than the 3DS?

I want to pickup majoras mask and was wondering which one to get

Is the XL that much better than the 3DS?

I want to pickup majoras mask and was wondering which one to get
XL is much better imo. My hands would cramp up after 10-20 minutes of gameplay on the OG 3DS. I'd assume you'd be playing MM for long periods of time. Go with the 3DS XL or new3DS XL.

I LOVE Pikmin 3 bros. Chill as hell and pretty challenging.

Is pikmin 2 worth copping even though it's so old/expensive?

Playing majoras mask for the first time in over a decade, forgot how great it is. Also got kid ic uprising eshop code off ebay for $13, would be my favorite 3ds game if my hands didnt hurt so bad after playing for 20 minutes. Online is insane.

Playing majoras mask for the first time in over a decade, forgot how great it is. Also got kid ic uprising eshop code off ebay for $13, would be my favorite 3ds game if my hands didnt hurt so bad after playing for 20 minutes. Online is insane.

Bro didn't realize you can get cheap digital games, bought Kid Icarus for the same price and will cop the Mario Bros games too. Good looks!

Back
Top Bottom