Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did someone say Splatoon?
nerd.gif

Splatling Gameplay

But yeah, Splatoon is great. I'm addicted to it... I basically play every day. I cannot wait for the update, though I'm not happy about the upcoming nerfs to some of the specials. Definitely wouldn't mind playing with or against you guys in Tower Control...
nerd.gif

Did someone say Splatoon? :nerd:

Splatling Gameplay

But yeah, Splatoon is great. I'm addicted to it... I basically play every day. I cannot wait for the update, though I'm not happy about the upcoming nerfs to some of the specials. Definitely wouldn't mind playing with or against you guys in Tower Control... :nerd:
I'm down
Can't wait to continue leveling up
Wonder how long it will take to get to level 50

I'm loving Splatoon. the update looks cool now that i know what it all means. just stinks that you can only play online as 1 player, unlike MK8. and the 1 v 1 play is a totally different game type. and why can't you skip the news alert when you start up the game?

Can anyone school me on the different Mario Maker special editions or whatever it's called

(Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic) ...Fox and Wario are in the mail. Been itching to get them all but some are really hard to find. There's a holy trinity of amiibo's that include Marth, Villager and Wii Fit trainer. I wanna go after those next. They're easier to find overseas and shelling out a premium if you really want them but I like searching for good deals on them and not everyone has released yet but I see these being very valuable in the future. Looking for a nice shelf to take them out the packaging and display them.

Last edited:
I gave up on the amiibo thing shortly after they released. nintendo made some really cool ones damn near impossible to get. I got a few for my sons (Mario, link, pika chi, sonic and mega man) and decided not to buy anymore.

I need to find the first Samus amiibo.. Other than that I pretty much have all of the characters I want so far..

For the new wave.. I'm liking the look of the pixelated mario, dr. mario and ganondorf :smokin

Xenoblade was released on eshop in Europe. Now we wait for a NA release date
do eu eshop games come to na?

I remember sin and punishment and donkey kong returns being released in eu, but it's still not up on the na store.

Anyone down to squad up for some splatoon
nerd.gif
I can't tonight (work), but I'll try to squad up with you guys on the weekend. Saturday is the Splatfest though, so I don't know if we'll be able to play then... If we can't Saturday, then Sunday for sure.

Last edited:
I need to find the first Samus amiibo.. Other than that I pretty much have all of the characters I want so far..

For the new wave.. I'm liking the look of the pixelated mario, dr. mario and ganondorf :smokin

Samus has become rare outta nowhere. When the first wave dropped I would see tons of her but now she'll cost you around $30 on the resell market. Her, Donkey Kong and Toon Link are on the verge of extinction and being really difficult to find. Keep a look out for Fox as well. I just bit the bullet and purchased him for $20. I'm going for every character from the smash bros. series of amiibo's. My next pick up is the gamestop NES exclusive set; R.O.B, Duck Hunt and Mr. Game & Watch in one pack. I know those will be insanely hard to find in the future, I mean a duck hunt amiibo??? What??

Anyone down to squad up for some splatoon :nerd:
if i dont have to do anythign after work, ill be on in like 5 hours lol

Anyone down to squad up for some splatoon :nerd:

I can't tonight (work), but I'll try to squad up with you guys on the weekend. Saturday is the Splatfest though, so I don't know if we'll be able to play then... If we can't Saturday, then Sunday for sure.
Ok cool

My gamepad left stick starting to mess up :smh:
It's affecting gameplay :smh:

Samus has become rare outta nowhere. When the first wave dropped I would see tons of her but now she'll cost you around $30 on the resell market. Her, Donkey Kong and Toon Link are on the verge of extinction and being really difficult to find. Keep a look out for Fox as well. I just bit the bullet and purchased him for $20. I'm going for every character from the smash bros. series of amiibo's. My next pick up is the gamestop NES exclusive set; R.O.B, Duck Hunt and Mr. Game & Watch in one pack. I know those will be insanely hard to find in the future, I mean a duck hunt amiibo??? What??

I have fox and about 20 other characters. I really want samus and she is becoming tough to find, ugh..

Back
Top Bottom