• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The wii U still has life left in it. Don't know why Nintendo is rushing a system again

...and where the hell is the new Zelda

The way Nintendo's last 2 systems have been I doubt I buy the NX anytime soon

Unless a new Smash Bros drops

The wii U still has life left in it. Don't know why Nintendo is rushing a system again

...and where the hell is the new Zelda
They have sold about $12M in 3 years bruh, finacially the Wii U is dead.

Smash bros Wii U is so polished and so intricately detailed, I don't think Sakurai is up for the challenge to make another smash bros. I don't think we'll see another super smash bros for another 10+ years, same with Mario Kart. Also the same with a real 3d Mario platformer. Super Mario galaxy 2 was just too perfect. No reason why super Mario 3d land should of been the follow up. Though a great game, it wasn't exactly a worthy successor

I'm not a big fan of the 3D platforming Mario, I'd rather play 2D i.e. NSMBU. Also I agree with you on there not being a new Smash anytine which is why I'm almost certain Smash Bros. Wii U will be ported over to NX, same with MK8. I also think the next 3D Mario (Galaxy 3 :nerd: ) will be a launch title for NX.

with the blizzard expected tomorrow, i'm going to be on MK8 or smash tomorrow, most of the day. i'll put up a good fight in MK8 but i stink at smash.

I can play tonight and tomorrow because of the blizzard

Sunday maybe not because of the playoff games

I'm hella late noticing this, but Bayonetta 2's coming back out on 2/19 as a standalone release (without the first game) for $30. Guess that explains why the original release with both games is out of print.

Zack & Wiki is on the eShop this week. Highly recommended game.

with the blizzard expected tomorrow, i'm going to be on MK8 or smash tomorrow, most of the day. i'll put up a good fight in MK8 but i stink at smash.

I can play tonight and tomorrow because of the blizzard

Sunday maybe not because of the playoff games

Hopping on rn, if you guys still down.

i know you were wrecking me but not even an invite? harsh. :lol:

:lol: not even fam. Soulja challenged me & Killa got a Mario I wanna see.

Hopping on rn.

Last edited:

Yea I'll be on mk8 tomorrow and maybe tonight but late.

Haven't raced in a while, you guys still using the niketalk room from last year or made another?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you in on this or wut. stop duckin me, famski :smh:

Yea I'll be on mk8 tomorrow and maybe tonight but late.

Haven't raced in a while, you guys still using the niketalk room from last year or made another?

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you in on this or wut. stop duckin me, famski :smh:
Yeah I'm down

It sucks that I've had some time off to play but my wife lost our copy of Smash when we were on vacation :smh:

From the Wall Street Journal

Nintendo Seen Likely to Launch Hand-Held Device This Year
Nintendo expected to unveil details of new system in the summer

By TAKASHI MOCHIZUKI

TOKYO-- Nintendo Co. is likely to release a new hand-held game device this year, an analyst at U.S. research firm IHS Inc. said on Thursday, strengthening a market view that the videogame company’s new system, code-named NX, will include a portable machine.

“We expect a small recovery in shipments of flat-panel displays for game devices because of Nintendo’s new game hardware expected to be released in 2016,” said Hiroshi Hayase, a senior principal analyst at IHS Technology, part of IHS, at the firm’s display forum held in Tokyo.

The research firm expects shipments of displays sized between 3.1-inches and 5.0-inches wide to increase to 16.5 million units this year, up from 14.1 million units last year. OLED displays would remain unused by the market players, the data show.

Mr. Hayase declined to specify what size of display Nintendo is likely to use for its new device, but said he expects the product to be a stand-alone portable gaming machine, such as the 3DS, rather than a display-equipped controller for a console such as Wii U.

A Nintendo spokesman declined to comment on the IHS projection, saying the company plans to elaborate on NX this year. He refrained from saying when this year it plans to give more details about the new product.

I was close to buying a NEW Nintendo 3DS but after this report, I told myself that I could hold up until they announce more details on the NX handheld.

I want to cop a new 3DS just for Dragon Quest VII and VIII but I'll wait to see if the new handheld supports 3DS games.

Back
Top Bottom