• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a whole post on odyssey but...its too busy today to go in like yesterday lol.

anyway, did anyone pick up links awakening on the switch and if so is it worth it?

I picked it up, played for an hour and put it in the back log...it’s a beautiful game, there was frame rate issues at launch and there was this blurry feature that bothered me, like the edges of the game are blurry.

As I wait, there should be a feature to let me watch yall fight as if i was a spectator.

I can keep going = you buns

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik
Battle arena created
Just join

My right joycon just went completely dead on me for some reason despite being attached to the system :lol: :smh:

No clue what's happening and I don't even feel like troubleshooting right now.

If y'all are still playing a bit later when I have time to either figure it out or hop on my Pro Controller/TV, I'll join back in.

My right joycon just went completely dead on me for some reason despite being attached to the system :lol: :smh:

No clue what's happening and I don't even feel like troubleshooting right now.

If y'all are still playing a bit later when I have time to either figure it out or hop on my Pro Controller/TV, I'll join back in.
Same happened in my first match. I didn't even pick Mario but somehow was playing with him.

Had to switch controllers after that.

Master Zik Master Zik
s-blaze s-blaze
floodarea floodarea
Gordonson Gordonson
datboi81 datboi81

Let’s run some smash
I’m home early
Who want this work

FB_IMG_1555646620589.jpg

NT Mario Kart 8 Power Rankings

1. infamouserror infamouserror
    32px-MK8_Wario_Icon.png
  2. s-blaze s-blaze
    32px-MK8_Roy_Icon.png
    32px-MK8_Dry_Bowser_Icon.png
  3. floodarea floodarea
    32px-Mii_amiibo_MK8.png
  4. @DesD1
    32px-MK8DX_King_Boo_Icon.png
  5. Mcflyy Mcflyy
    32px-MK8_Toad_Icon.png
  6. Angelique (Medium Mii)
  7. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
    32px-MK8_Bowser_Icon.png
  8. @parada45
    32px-MK8_Peach_Icon.png
  9. souljaman22 souljaman22
    32px-MK8_Mario_Icon.png
  10. Daniel.R (Donkey Kong)
  11. joe billionaire joe billionaire
    32px-MK8_MMario_Icon.png
  12. @CHAOSE57
Rankings purely based off winnings in max 12 player races, there is no bias in order. Subject to change and updated weekly. 8)

Weekly synopsis:

*A couple sessions were taken into account*

infamouserror infamouserror What else is it to say? He's won before you even started. You tried your hardest, but that was only 3% of his true strength. He'll trail on purpose and come back, just because he can. If you want to beat him, you have to secure your lead from the jump.

s-blaze s-blaze constant battles and heavyweight class pushing keeps him on pace with infamouserror infamouserror . He counter picked Dry Bowser and went untouched for a couple races. Furthermore, s-blaze s-blaze luck runs out often and will get a double coin box and have no defense for up to an entire lap. Couple more losses to floodarea floodarea and he will indefinitely move back to 3rd.

floodarea floodarea Probably has the best starts of all time. Comes in late and takes over by storm, constant 1st place 3 Peats. But his cool off period is too long and goes missing. He is inches from reclaiming his 2nd seed back if s-blaze s-blaze slips up.

@DesD1 Has some great wins and come from behind leads. Moving up in a major way. However, he must delete Fortnite.
Cause no, just...no.

Mcflyy Mcflyy moves down a spot. Once he gets off parole from infiltrating E3, we're quite sure he'll take what is rightfully his.

Angelique: With confirmation of nawghtyhare nawghtyhare crushing on her Mii (Nintendo avatar) she and floodarea floodarea proceeded to tag team Nawghty to a couple wins. Though she does well on her own, it just isn't enough to topple the other NT members.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Really slipped. Guy is really living off fame from finessing @tdogg2k in a game of DB FighterZ Tdogg already won and made himself the victor through persuasion. His Mario Kart comeback awaits.

@parada45 Is missing from action. Still frequents IG and Nintendo thread.

souljaman22 souljaman22 N/A

Daniel.R (online with @DesD1) Never seen him higher than 7th place. But he doesn't quit, and that's admirable.

@CHAOSE57 says he has the game, we await his arrival to join.
*Update: Don't even think homie wants any static at this point.*

Throwback

Same happened in my first match. I didn't even pick Mario but somehow was playing with him.

Had to switch controllers after that.

Is your controller fine again?

Dawg, my right joycon legitimately just kicked the bucket on me between those rounds yesterday :lol:

Just checked it and pressing buttons doesn't even make the lights on the rail connection part light up. I guess I'll have to hit up Nintendo :stoneface:

Is your controller fine again?

Dawg, my right joycon legitimately just kicked the bucket on me between those rounds yesterday :lol:

Just checked it and pressing buttons doesn't even make the lights on the rail connection part light up. I guess I'll have to hit up Nintendo :stoneface:
Yeah, I just put them to charge.

If it isnt the joycon (sometimes) the mechanism to turn on these wireless controllers is a bit impractical (press L + R button or ZR + ZL buttons) and that'll throw everything off.

Started Luigi's Mansion 3 and I'm having a lot of fun.

Put in more time playing that than Odyssey and BotW.

Back
Top Bottom