• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who do y’all got in the last 2 smash characters set to be revealed at E3?

I think the most hype reveal would be Crash. And if the trailer teased us by showing a bunch of PS characters in “Sony land” first, leaving us wondering which will join the fight, it would make it more epic.

Hopefully Sony has given up on the whole PS all stars thing and will open the door for their icons to shine in smash.

Who do y’all got in the last 2 smash characters set to be revealed at E3?

I think the most hype reveal would be Crash. And if the trailer teased us by showing a bunch of PS characters in “Sony land” first, leaving us wondering which will join the fight, it would make it more epic.

Hopefully Sony has given up on the whole PS all stars thing and will open the door for their icons to shine in smash.
Sony doesn’t own Crash so that isn’t their call to make, that’s on Activision. Ratchet and/or Clank would be cool, Sly Cooper too but I don’t think they’re as big a want as Crash. I could see Sony maybe letting Sackboy or Aloy get on Smash.

Just got a switch 2 months back but I’d get a Super Nintendo Switch or whatever they call it this year. Already amassed a large shmup collection

I'm just fine with my OG Switch but if there's a heavy hitting launch title or two I would probably cop the Pro.

FB_IMG_1622672614142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom