• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right. No way a handheld is powerful enough to run GTA5. Liberty City and Vice City stories ports would be dope tho.

I 100%ed nsmbu today... I had to go back to the source to get ideas on my next levels in Mario maker 2. I wish I knew that you can hold left at the title screen to go back to the old controls. Spin jump being mapped to every button was lame.

I wish we got rotating terrain, water bubbles and star coins.

New Pokémon Snap Review:

Pros:
- The environments are really nice
- The day/night location shifts
- Illumina Pokémon acting as “boss” levels
- The location level system with the Pokémon changing and doing new things was a cool touch and prevented the areas from getting too stale

Cons:
- Inconsistent star rating system for pictures. Picture are rated 1-4 stars and sometimes crappy out of frame pictures would be rated 3-4 and clear, close ones would be rated 1.
- They did a backstory for the game that I didn’t care for at all. I just wanted to take pictures :lol:
- The melody feature is practically useless and the turbo feature barely makes you go faster

Overall, it was a nice homage to the original N64 one. Solid 8/10. I’d say the 64 game is better just because I grew up on the original Pokémon and Professor Oak > Professor Mirror.

Last edited:
1807ED48-CA2B-47C6-9632-2162C0F36339.jpeg

I think my Switch is done… Wanted to play it last night but it wouldn’t turn on. Thought it wasn’t plugged in.. But nope, it’s been docked for the past month. I contented the charger directly for an hour; still won’t turn on… Out of warranty. Had it since day 1. Anyone experience this issue? Is it the Switch or charger?

I think my Switch is done… Wanted to play it last night but it wouldn’t turn on. Thought it wasn’t plugged in.. But nope, it’s been docked for the past month. I contented the charger directly for an hour; still won’t turn on… Out of warranty. Had it since day 1. Anyone experience this issue? Is it the Switch or charger?

I feel like I've seen people mention having this problem as well, especially with the earlier units; but I don't remember if there was any solution ever presented.

Have you played it docked in the last month? Have you tried any other USB C cables/chargers on it?

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

hero

Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests!

Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.

Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.

Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.

Unleash your heroes' skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/mario-plus-rabbids-sparks-of-hope-switch/

Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope

hero

Team up with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Rabbid Peach, Rabbid Luigi, and their friends on a galactic journey to defeat a malevolent entity and save your Spark companions. Explore planets throughout the galaxy as you uncover mysterious secrets and compelling quests!

Build your dream team with three heroes from an eclectic roster of nine.

Take down all new bosses, along with some familiar enemies throughout the galaxy.

Rescue the adorable Sparks throughout the galaxy, who provide distinct powers that will help you in battle.

Unleash your heroes' skills but be strategic as you dash your enemies, team jump on your allies, and hide behind covers.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/mario-plus-rabbids-sparks-of-hope-switch/
day one purchase

first game is criminally slept on

I have the first game. I should actually play it one day and see what it’s about.

Back
Top Bottom