Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you wylin'

but for real though - there isn't much out there better than Hades pound for pound.

If it ain't your type of game though that is understandable.
Yea I’m just messing. It didn’t click with me right away but I’m too invested in other stuff to give it much time. One day tho…

I gotta give Hades another try. Didn't click with me after a couple of hours last time. That's how Hollow Knight was thought too.

So I’m pretty much done making Mario maker 2 levels. I decided on making 8 special levels before I quit. Here’s one of them

I barely play Mario Maker 2. It’s hard to find levels that are created well. Too many levels of speed runs, auto levels with item spams, and notes plastered all over. I think I might sell it.

CABEBB8C-26F7-459A-9BD7-E1173043CF4F.jpeg

Sheesh, why is the resell price for these so high!? Lowest I’ve seen is $250. Saw they were exclusive to Nintendo Club(I’m super late), and could be purchased with points. Were they for sale as well? What was retail? Looking to have a MarioKart Tournament for my boys birthday. Any info would be gladly appreciated.

CABEBB8C-26F7-459A-9BD7-E1173043CF4F.jpeg

Sheesh, why is the resell price for these so high!? Lowest I’ve seen is $250. Saw they were exclusive to Nintendo Club(I’m super late), and could be purchased with points. Were they for sale as well? What was retail? Looking to have a MarioKart Tournament for my boys birthday. Any info would be gladly appreciated.
these were never sold at retail and only as nintendo rewards point purchases in europe and japan

you’ll def be dropping some change if you’re looking to get them

also wouldn’t spend all that money just to give em to some kids that ain’t gonna care about em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom