• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finesse completed. I made separate orders at different Best Buys just in case the stock was low or they were acting funny about the pricing. Hope someone else got to put the deal to use.

IMG_3446.jpg
dddaaaammmnnnn

for you guys that have been playing 2K and FIFA on the Switch for the past few months........how do you like it? Tons of glitches? Is gameplay good? Are controls good? One of the big reasons, aside from the great first party nintendo games, that I'd buy the Switch is to play sports games.
I played NBA 2k18 for Xbox and it's harder than the previous games. Shooting, free throws, defense, pretty much all of it.

for you guys that have been playing 2K and FIFA on the Switch for the past few months........how do you like it? Tons of glitches? Is gameplay good? Are controls good? One of the big reasons, aside from the great first party nintendo games, that I'd buy the Switch is to play sports games.
I've had 2K18 on the Switch ever since it dropped

The port is great
No lag, all features included and the difference in graphics is minimal imo

Easily my most played game on the Switch rn

Traded in my PS4 copy as soon as I got my Switch version

I've had 2K18 on the Switch ever since it dropped

The port is great
No lag, all features included and the difference in graphics is minimal imo

Easily my most played game on the Switch rn

Traded in my PS4 copy as soon as I got my Switch version

Ive thought about grabbing a switch sports game since thats my most played genre. Its great to hear that the port is done so well, playing a full fledged sports game on a handheld has been a dream of mine for years. Im big on the mygm type of modes

Do the graphics hurt the experience at all? I already have all the sports titles on my One X

Ive thought about grabbing a switch sports game since thats my most played genre. Its great to hear that the port is done so well, playing a full fledged sports game on a handheld has been a dream of mine for years. Im big on the mygm type of modes

Do the graphics hurt the experience at all? I already have all the sports titles on my One X
Not at all imo

It might be noticeable up close but definitely better than you would expect and doesn’t hurt the experience at all

Time out, you're not allowed to bring your bag to work with you? Not even a lil safe place to keep your bag at work while you are no the job ?
no no this was after work, i met my friends at a restaurant to get some mozza sticks and a diet pepsi after a long week at work

no no this was after work, i met my friends at a restaurant to get some mozza sticks and a diet pepsi after a long week at work

That explains it, I never bring my Switch to a complete public place unless it is right next beside me

Even if I decided to slip out somewhere after work real quick, nah......I head straight home and drop my Switch off b4 I do something like that.

Back
Top Bottom