• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It will be interesting to see if Nintendo tries to just ride the wave of how well they did in 2017 or come with the same energy and try to keep the pressure applied. With how last year went I feel like there will be some good surprises this year that people aren't expecting.

So. I bought a new switch. Mario edition. Gave my old one to nephews. 5 times on my new one the system completetly crashes. I’m talking colors on the screen and weird buzzing noise. I’ve had to hold power button for like 10 seconds. Lose all my saved data up to the point I was playing. Is my new switch a dud?

So. I bought a new switch. Mario edition. Gave my old one to nephews. 5 times on my new one the system completetly crashes. I’m talking colors on the screen and weird buzzing noise. I’ve had to hold power button for like 10 seconds. Lose all my saved data up to the point I was playing. Is my new switch a dud?
Sounds like it unfortunately man :smh:

I know the Switch is region free but does anyone know if Japanese games usually come with an english subtitle option?

I wanna buy the new One Piece game that came out over there and it doesn't look likes gonna get localized for the states

I know the Switch is region free but does anyone know if Japanese games usually come with an english subtitle option?

I wanna buy the new One Piece game that came out over there and it doesn't look likes gonna get localized for the states

It varies by game, so it'll dependent upon the actual game itself.

I know the Square Enix "Japanese-release only" Switch games all came out with English subtitles before they got an american release.

So you have to research the individual game itself to see whether it'll provide english subs or not.

Yeah all signs are pointing it being bricked...........that sucks, man :smh: :frown:

What store you see it in? I want one today lol

Gamestop, Best Buy, and if not.....Amazon sells them online (as long as you don't do a pre-order for them, I think you're good getting it from Amazon)

Damn Wii u pad needs to be like 2 feet away from the console to actually work.
Googled it and it seems to be a common problem. Ordered a new chip and I'm going to install it myself. Hopefully I don't make it worse.

According to gamespot, future Zelda games will offer freedom like BOTW. I hope their next major game will incorporate traditional dungeons and be more story driven rather than focusing more on the giant map. Wasn't a big fan of the shrines and the divine beasts were underwhelming

Damn Wii u pad needs to be like 2 feet away from the console to actually work.
Googled it and it seems to be a common problem. Ordered a new chip and I'm going to install it myself. Hopefully I don't make it worse.

This was baby steps that eventually led to the creation of the Nintendo Switch..........Nintendo was half-way there with the Wii-U, but were still restricted b/c of the "sensor meter restrictions"

According to gamespot, future Zelda games will offer freedom like BOTW. I hope their next major game will incorporate traditional dungeons and be more story driven rather than focusing more on the giant map. Wasn't a big fan of the shrines and the divine beasts were underwhelming
If they keep the BOTW formula and add more traditional Zelda elements like dungeons and meaningful sidequests it'll be the GOAT.

I'm read curious as to what they plan on doing with dkc...
And we are overdue for more info on yoshi and Kirby. Hopefully they've worked on yoshi a lot since the last time we saw it because it looked wild boring and it looked like a step back from both wooly world and the new Kirby game IMO.

Getting the pokeball 2ds in a trade for my switch dock and some other stuff. Probably won't play it but it's the only special 2ds/3ds I've really wanted

I'm read curious as to what they plan on doing with dkc...
And we are overdue for more info on yoshi and Kirby. Hopefully they've worked on yoshi a lot since the last time we saw it because it looked wild boring and it looked like a step back from both wooly world and the new Kirby game IMO.
If they make a true DK 64 sequel, I might just have to buy a Switch. Only thing is Rare isn't with Nintendo anymore. Damn you Microsoft for buying them

I haven't bought any of the mini consoles, but my unfinished business with DK64 is why I might have to get the next one

Back
Top Bottom