• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yoshi demo, Daemon X Machina demo, and Tetris 99 (the free stuff in the Direct :lol:) are all up now for download.

Also, reminder that Pokémon Let's Go has a demo available now.

How'd they decide on the price point of $21 for FFIX? :lol:

Yoshi demo, Daemon X Machina demo, and Tetris 99 (the free stuff in the Direct :lol:) are all up now for download.

Also, reminder that Pokémon Let's Go has a demo available now.

That price good or bad??? :nerd:

ehh3.png

It is the same price as FFIX on Steam is currently...........so it is probably the general market price for a digital copy of FFIX.

Which is good news for the FFVII Switch port, because FFVII is $12 on Steam

Will cop FFIX immediately once I find out whether they fix any of the bugs from the PSN port or not.

I was glancing at the Nintendo Switch reddit and apparently at the very least they still haven't fixed some music glitch the PSN port had.

...They probably didn't fix any of the bugs :lol: :smh:

EDIT: Link to the post.

Last edited:
Tetris 99 will get you hooked...........I literally had to stop myself a bit before I got roped into another match after like 7 matches in a row.

There's someone in here that made some really hard levels for Mario Maker but I can't remember who lol

It's one of the few games I play on the U so hopefully they don't kill the online service early

Alright, yeah; Tetris 99 is some heat :lol:

I threw Aaliyah "Rock the Boat" on, started a match, got to 29th place (on my 1st match :pimp:), and was out before the song even finished. Games that have matches that you can get in to and finish this quickly without feeling rushed are top-tier addiction material :lol:

Back
Top Bottom