Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All in for Super Mario Maker 2

I will wait on the review on Link's Awakening since it looks weird

Need to DL Tetris 99

Everybody is talking about Mario Maker 2. Has me quite interested. My wife LOVED the Yoshi demo last night so I guess I know what my next pick up will be.

Out of everything announced recently...I'm mostly anticipating this more than anything else. The first game was a masterpiece to me. Glad to see they're banking off that 2018 success, and making a new game so quickly.

7ECA85E1-1CB4-4C0D-BCD4-A19CA91D75A7.jpeg

Out of everything announced recently...I'm mostly anticipating this more than anything else. The first game was a masterpiece to me. Glad to see they're banking off that 2018 success, and making a new game so quickly.

Should I go ahead and drop the 15 and try the first one ?

I’ve heard It’s kind of like Dead Cells but better.

Should I go ahead and drop the 15 and try the first one ?

I’ve heard It’s kind of like Dead Cells but better.

Waaaaay better than Dead Cells. The game is worth a lot more than 15 bucks (and with free story DLC.) So if you like Metroidvania games, you'll love it.

I still need to finish. It’s fantastic but I got lost. Got sidetracked by the trial of the fool.

I want to give Hollow Knight another chance. I played for about an hour and got bored immediately. The lack of music and the backtracking and going in circles put me off.

Yeah the first half is kinda slow when you don't have many spells, abilities, and you're limited to areas.

But once you start discovering new areas and bosses ...so addicting.

I want to give Hollow Knight another chance. I played for about an hour and got bored immediately. The lack of music and the backtracking and going in circles put me off.

Yeah I have it and I think it is great. It has a Dark Souls vibe. Just need to sit down and actually play it.

That and Dead Cells.

The video game ADD just gets me when I sit and try to play them.

Need to start running Smash again too.

And did see the FF9? When that joint is 10 bucks it’s copped.

But, Hollow Knight has excellent music?
When? Like I said, I only got to play for about an hour and I almost feel like there was literally no music at all. I’ll get around to it again....eventually.

Damn I guess Amazon only had one and they sold it. Back up to 96 now. I thought they had 18.

If I ever see it shipped and sold by Amazon again, I’ll just have to eat that hit. Valentines and ish got me messed up so I was trying to wait.

Randomly the volume on my Switch no longer works when it’s undocked

It’s not a big deal I guess since I only played docked anyways

Randomly the volume on my Switch no longer works when it’s undocked

It’s not a big deal I guess since I only played docked anyways
My day 1 joycons been giving me fits lately as well

Had to order some new ones the other day :smh:

I held the home button and was able to put the volume up that way

My volume button is just messed up thankfully

Back
Top Bottom