• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty much only use Sonic

Occasionally I’ll use Mii Gunner too

GameCube controller is overrated
Go with the Pro. It’s easy to use and way more comfortable in your hand

Yea I ordered the gc adapter (already have 2 og gc controllers) and a pro controller. I’ve read about people mapping jump to one of the R or L buttons on the pro. I’m concerned with getting the most consistent short hops on it.

Yea I ordered the gc adapter (already have 2 og gc controllers) and a pro controller. I’ve read about people mapping jump to one of the R or L buttons on the pro. I’m concerned with getting the most consistent short hops on it.
I left everything as default and just adjusted

Went in with the mindset that I wasn’t about to keep paying Nintendo for a 15 year old controller :lol:

But on the Pro the short hops are perfect using the X button (it’s default) because you can seamlessly slide your thumb across the A button for your air attacks with no hesitation or lag

I read on gamfaqs that in the Japanese direct there's a hammer located near the fire flower in the 3d world mode.
indicating that a hammer suit in 3d world is probable...meaning that (i'm assuming) the hammer will be available in other modes...
so there are still things they haven't revealed to all of us.

To clarify what he said above me

The best thing about SMM2 for me is that there are ~100 Nintendo made levels. Being deployed right now, I won't be able to really play other people's levels but I'll hopefully still be able to make my own and upload them when I come back home.

Anybody pick up that Castlevania Collection? I got it downloading right now. It should be done in about 12 hours :lol:

Play it and give us your thoughts.
I've only played Super Castlevania IV (my favorite game in the collection) and it works flawlessly. I'll probably move onto Bloodlines afterwards since I haven't played that game in like 20+ years.

One issue that I've read is that the NES and GB games from collection only allow you to use original control schemes i.e. A and X to jump and whip. PS4 and Xbox One have controller mapping from the UI so I believe you can fix it like that but I don't think Nintendo has that option for Switch.

My friend sold me his switch so now I’m looking to get some games. I rented smash from GameFly but not really feeling it right now

I’m thinking about getting Mario aces, cenoblade 2 and or Splatoon 2. If you guys had to choose 2 of those what would they be

Picked up a Zelda Wii U gamepad for a few dollars great condition. My question is it had a few digital games like Zelda wind waker hd and super Mario Bros 3...will people be able to download those to their console when I sell it. Or do they gotta reformat it and lose those games regardless?

My friend sold me his switch so now I’m looking to get some games. I rented smash from GameFly but not really feeling it right now

I’m thinking about getting Mario aces, cenoblade 2 and or Splatoon 2. If you guys had to choose 2 of those what would they be

I don’t think you’ll enjoy smash that much with just the original roster. Have to unlock some characters bruh.

I’d choose xenoblade 2 (depth and 80 plus hours of gameplay) and Aces (easy to play with friends/guests)

You ever play Splatoon 1? My two picks would Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2 because you'd have a big time-sink RPG and a multiplayer game that you could hop in and get a few matches in whenever the urge hits.

S2 also has way more content than Aces, especially when you include the Octo Expansion. None of that matters though if you don't enjoy the core experience of it, so maybe try S2 from GameFly as well?

I decided to go with Ys 8 after doing done research into it and xenoblade. Then maybe some indies

Also damn, switch games are never cheap

I'd give Hollow Knight a try if I were you. Like $15 for 40+ hours of incredible content. Best game I've played in years.

You ever play Splatoon 1? My two picks would Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2 because you'd have a big time-sink RPG and a multiplayer game that you could hop in and get a few matches in whenever the urge hits.

S2 also has way more content than Aces, especially when you include the Octo Expansion. None of that matters though if you don't enjoy the core experience of it, so maybe try S2 from GameFly as well?
u wanna run some smash tomorrow night???

Yeah, I'm with it.

I haven't been ducking, you just keep asking in here instead of the chat so I never notice until hours later :lol:

On a different note, just got the Gameboy theme in Tetris 99 :pimp:
u dont post in the chat that much
why i dont post it there :lol:
ill @ u tomorrow there

I forgot about Mario Kart Tour's closed beta starting today.

I played a few minutes of it and it's fun for what it is. I could see people hopping into to it to just kill a few minutes here and there, and some people will definitely get hooked on the gacha mechanic (you can get characters, karts, and gliders as far as I can tell.)

Screenshot_20190522-142821_Mario Kart.jpg
Screenshot_20190522-143311_Mario Kart.jpg
Screenshot_20190522-141937_Mario Kart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom