netflix aint needed on this
i enjoy the system without it
would it be nice and convient
yeah maybe
but not having netflix
aint and shouldnt be a knock against it
hell netflix library is kinda trash now anyway
tenor.gif

Proud Dad Moment: My son texted me and asked if I had pre-ordered Pokemon, I said no. I then asked why. He said he was interested and wanted to play a Pokemon game. I explained to him that we could get the new joints and battle against each other and trade Pokemon and he thought it sounded cool. He never showed any interest in Pokemon, aside from the shows, but I've been waiting on this moment forever :blush:

I can't wait to bust his *** and look at his face as he accepts defeat :evil:

Proud Dad Moment: My son texted me and asked if I had pre-ordered Pokemon, I said no. I then asked why. He said he was interested and wanted to play a Pokemon game. I explained to him that we could get the new joints and battle against each other and trade Pokemon and he thought it sounded cool. He never showed any interest in Pokemon, aside from the shows, but I've been waiting on this moment forever :blush:

I can't wait to bust his *** and look at his face as he accepts defeat :evil:
Nothing greater
Then making them cry with defeat :evil:

Anybody in here played Xenoblade Chronicles 2? I'm just wondering how long it is. I'm about 10 hours in but I know it's a big game. I gotta get thru this backlog :lol:

Anybody in here played Xenoblade Chronicles 2? I'm just wondering how long it is. I'm about 10 hours in but I know it's a big game. I gotta get thru this backlog :lol:

One of my boys has put 200 hours into it and I don’t think he’s beat it. Probably 80-120 in story, but with the side quests and just shear enjoyment, it got him to the 200

One of my boys has put 200 hours into it and I don’t think he’s beat it. Probably 80-120 in story, but with the side quests and just shear enjoyment, it got him to the 200
Naw I ain't going out like that :lol:

The game is good so far but it's also a little slow and I feel like I'm just auto-attacking. I did just look online and the estimated time was around 65 hours. I'm ok with that now for now as long as the game picks up the pacing.

The hardest part is that these games aren’t meant to just be beat anymore. There is so much extra stuff etc.

It is almost like there is a game within a game within a game.

So just beating the main storyline sometimes gees a little lukewarm.

The hardest part is that these games aren’t meant to just be beat anymore. There is so much extra stuff etc.

It is almost like there is a game within a game within a game.

So just beating the main storyline sometimes gees a little lukewarm.
Funny I was thinking about this earlier; I feel like if I don't beat a game then it's money wasted. I'm starting to rethink that though. Example, I played AC Odyssey for 25 hours and am no where near finished. If I were to put the game down and never play again (definitely going to finish it), I'd be fine with it. I enjoyed those 25 hours. Same goes for Destiny 2. I put well over 60+ hours in it when it dropped and haven't touched it since, didn't even do the raid but I feel like I got my moneys worth.

So is 2K19 a horrible game on Switch? Only $2.99 digital download

I picked it up for $3 and messed around in it for a little bit; seems fine enough so far.

It's not lacking in content and the graphics aren't great but they're decent enough, especially in handheld. If you have the ~32-33GB to spare then I'd say to grab it.

I haven't played 2K damn near all generation though, so I wasn't getting the timing right for shooting the entire time I played it :lol:

2K19 is 30 FPS, which can mess up your timing and the games mechanics on TV. It’s not you, but the game.

Even though the Game is not as fluid as PS4/XB1, but I’m cool with it. I won’t be picking up next years.

Back
Top Bottom