• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How common is it to catch a shiny Pokémon in any of the games?

Have 30 hours in emerald and I’m playing platinum now never seen one...never seen one as a kid either

How common is it to catch a shiny Pokémon in any of the games?

Have 30 hours in emerald and I’m playing platinum now never seen one...never seen one as a kid either
In emerald and platinum it's about 1/8000 chance.
I remember the first shiny I saw was a Tailow in Ruby, I saw the sparkles and that it was green. I thought it was a glitch and hit run away. Couldn't escape and I killed it. |l I still think about that lol

Quick question ... got a switch mario kart bundle for my daughter, she never played it ... reset it and sold it, theres no way for the mario kart game to be transferred to the new buyer?

Quick question ... got a switch mario kart bundle for my daughter, she never played it ... reset it and sold it, theres no way for the mario kart game to be transferred to the new buyer?
No
They would have to log in to the eshop
as ur daughter
or whoever originally downloaded profile
And that profile would need to stay on the console in order for them to play it

Not that I'm into DC Universe but I wonder if those expansions are included. I doubt it though, they'd probably announce that :lol:

No
They would have to log in to the eshop
as ur daughter
or whoever originally downloaded profile
And that profile would need to stay on the console in order for them to play it

What you mean? You can’t sign into a new console and redownload your games?

I had a few digital games on my switch, getting either the fake switch pro or the switch lite n was looking forward to getting my games back.

What you mean? You can’t sign into a new console and redownload your games?

I had a few digital games on my switch, getting either the fake switch pro or the switch lite n was looking forward to getting my games back.
the games u download
are tied to ur eshop/switch account profile thing
like how it is on ps4 and xbox
how ur profile needs to be on the switch to redownload
without having to pay for it again

Oh ok I saved my info and I’m sure I did everything correct when I sold mine the first time...I got 3 or 5 games

I’ll probably just be getting fire emblem and Mario maker 2...and wait til Pokémon...also want breath of the wild again never beat it I just like exploring the world lol

I’m only getting physical copies. Picking up Odyssey and Mario Kart this weekend

You sure that you don't want to just wait for the slightly updated system that they're releasing next month since you've waited this long already?

Even if you don't feel like you'd use it portably too often, getting 1.5-3 extra hours at the same system cost makes buying a Switch in July seem un-wise now.

You sure that you don't want to just wait for the slightly updated system that they're releasing next month since you've waited this long already?

Even if you don't feel like you'd use it portably too often, getting 1.5-3 extra hours at the same system cost makes buying a Switch in July seem un-wise now.
It has crossed my mind. I plan on mostly playing docked though so I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

It has crossed my mind. I plan on mostly playing docked though so I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

Unless you're about to get yours at a discount, you have virtually nothing to lose by waiting 4 more weeks at this point in my opinion.

Picking up games right now if you see them for a price you like makes sense, but that new system > this one since I think they've already been pumping out Switches for months now that block the exploit used to hack them.

Unless you're about to get yours at a discount, you have virtually nothing to lose by waiting 4 more weeks at this point in my opinion.
Yeah true. I’m not in a rush anyway. Might as well wait for a slightly upgraded console. Then I can finally join y’all :lol::nerd:

As an owner of the "pre-upgraded Switches," yes.........wait for the August Switch revision Blue Mamba Blue Mamba .

Although it is reported to be just improved battery life, that new CPU processor chip may just do more than just make battery life more efficient SO it wouldn't hurt to get the new revised model to see if you get some surprise benefits that the OG Switches don't get

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/...ollers-are-beginning-to-fail-in-large-numbers

Anyone having this issue?

Haven't had this on my nephew's switch yet, knock on wood.

Joy Con drift is real. Both of my left cons have shown signs of it. I’ve been able to click it in (L3) and stabilize it for the most part, but I’m going to send my cons in first to Nintendo next month before my warranty in October. I did also get the Best Buy protection plan, but I’d rather go Nintendo’s route first and then worst case, trade them in next year.

Back
Top Bottom