• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
completely off topic but I've wanted smash bros since the smw tv show (rock tv episode)...
I remember imagining it as a kid and making a comic book about Mario characters battling each other sf style, lol. fast forward a few decades and here we are with smash.

kids nowadays probably don't even imagine stuff like that anymore.

I may be one of the few on here who straight up didn't like and just gave up trying to play Zelda Breathe Of The Wild.

Really liking Zelda: Links Awakening right now though :pimp:

Also I'll admit though the learning curve is a little confusing at times for Zelda: Links Awakening.This is my first time playing the game and I got stuck just figuring out how to get get Links sword at the beginning.

completely off topic but I've wanted smash bros since the smw tv show (rock tv episode)...
I remember imagining it as a kid and making a comic book about Mario characters battling each other sf style, lol. fast forward a few decades and here we are with smash.

kids nowadays probably don't even imagine stuff like that anymore.
I have 3 boys. Trust me, kids still imagine any and everything you can think of. My son just told me today, he wants to learn coding so he can make a JRPG that is a battle royale similar to Fortnite :lol:

:rofl:

Nintendo France bans Hero and future DLC characters from official Smash Bros. Ultimate tournaments

Posted on September 23, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Ever since Hero made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, his inclusion in tournaments has been a strong point of contention. Some feel that his moveset is too random, leaving victories and defeats more in the hands of luck rather than skill. Because of this, some tournaments have started banning the character from inclusion.

Nintendo France has now made an interesting move of its own. For the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate European Team Cup 2019, participants will be unable to use Hero. Interestingly, this also applies to every DLC character released after September 23, so the decision appears to affect future events as well.

Here’s an unofficial translation from the official tournament rules:

“The playable characters during the Championship are the base 74 characters, and three of the DLC characters: Piranha Plant, Joker and Banjo-Kazooie. Also, without this list being limitative, the Hero, and all future DLC characters that comes after September. 23rd are banned.”

Previous DLC characters are still eligible for Smash Bros. Ultimate tournaments. That means Piranha Plant, Joker, and Banjo can be used going forward.

:rofl:

Nintendo France bans Hero and future DLC characters from official Smash Bros. Ultimate tournaments

Posted on September 23, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Ever since Hero made his debut in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, his inclusion in tournaments has been a strong point of contention. Some feel that his moveset is too random, leaving victories and defeats more in the hands of luck rather than skill. Because of this, some tournaments have started banning the character from inclusion.

Nintendo France has now made an interesting move of its own. For the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate European Team Cup 2019, participants will be unable to use Hero. Interestingly, this also applies to every DLC character released after September 23, so the decision appears to affect future events as well.

Here’s an unofficial translation from the official tournament rules:

“The playable characters during the Championship are the base 74 characters, and three of the DLC characters: Piranha Plant, Joker and Banjo-Kazooie. Also, without this list being limitative, the Hero, and all future DLC characters that comes after September. 23rd are banned.”

Previous DLC characters are still eligible for Smash Bros. Ultimate tournaments. That means Piranha Plant, Joker, and Banjo can be used going forward.

lmao speaking of Dragon Quest, I'm really excited about the upcoming definitive edition release on Friday.

I've been hooked on the demo since last week.

At first I didn’t like katamari damacy reroll but it’s a dumb *** game Lol I couldn’t put it down for a while, after I learned how to play.

Finished the walking dead too, great series...wasn’t spoiled like I thought I was.

Started up links awakening, I can def see the frame rate issues after getting out of a house but I know it’s gonna be a great game either way.

What y’all playing?

At first I didn’t like katamari damacy reroll but it’s a dumb *** game Lol I couldn’t put it down for a while, after I learned how to play.

Finished the walking dead too, great series...wasn’t spoiled like I thought I was.

Started up links awakening, I can def see the frame rate issues after getting out of a house but I know it’s gonna be a great game either way.

What y’all playing?
Smash still gets most of my time but I’m wrapping up Astral Chain rn

Gonna be heavy into Super Monkey Ball & Luigi’s Mansion this time next month

What y’all playing?

Astral Chain right now. I jump in Smash, MK, Splatoon, and Paladins for my multiplayer. Sometimes Fighter Z as well.

I am going to hop back into Zelda afte AC and then Hollow night. I am not sure what the move will be after that.

I don't even know where I'm at in hollow knight. Took a hiatus, do I just go back in and get lost again?

Edit: just got the dash move

In Tetris 99, why do those grey blocks build up? Is it from other people attacking you? It’s so frustrating when I play a game and immediately lose because of it :lol:

In Tetris 99, why do those grey blocks build up? Is it from other people attacking you? It’s so frustrating when I play a game and immediately lose because of it :lol:

Yeah, so the grey blocks are actually "garbage blocks" that are sent by your opponents whenever they do a 2-3 row combo completion. You stop those "garbage blocks" from building up and being sent out to your field by clearing some rows of your own (and in return, it starts building "garbage blocks" on your opponent's end).

The slower you are at clearing rows, the more "garbage blocks" will start building up from your other opponent's clearing ****.

Anyone playing dragon quest xi or played and finished on PS4? I’m really liking this game a lot

But is it gonna be that easy throughout the Whole game?

I’m 4 hours in I’m thinking of restarting and playing with the stronger enemies mode on.

Back
Top Bottom