• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone playing dragon quest xi or played and finished on PS4? I’m really liking this game a lot

But is it gonna be that easy throughout the Whole game?

I’m 4 hours in I’m thinking of restarting and playing with the stronger enemies mode on.
I ran across a few bosses on PS4 that gave me some trouble. This includes the final boss which I have yet to beat after 60+ hours played.

Last edited:
I ran across a few bosses on PS4 that gave me some trouble. This includes the final boss whoch I have yet to beat after 60+ hours played.

I’ll probably just stick to normal then, I haven’t fought a boss yet and I think harder enemies will make the game longer...that’s a lot of hours lol

I’ll probably just stick to normal then, I haven’t fought a boss yet and I think harder enemies will make the game longer...that’s a lot of hours lol
This was my first DQ game so I didn't want to mess with default settings. I did read that the harder difficulty (I think it's called Dragonian or something like that) is the "best" way to play. I personally don't need or necessarily want my JRPGs to be hard. It's all about the journey for me.

Anyone in here familiar with running emulators on consoles?

I got a PS3 & PS4 id like to get GBA and GameCube emulators on if possible

I jailbroke my ps3 years ago...
dunno how much talk is allowed here on it? there's a psx-scene out there but you might have to google for more info.

dunno if gamecube emulators are a thing but back then gba emulators were. dunno how far we've come but at the time I was able to get everything I wanted for

genesis
nes
snes
gb
gba
arcade (cps and cp2...maybe mame I think? can't remember)
ps3 (I didn't do this tho...didn't see a need for it)

Last edited:
Anyone playing dragon quest xi or played and finished on PS4? I’m really liking this game a lot

But is it gonna be that easy throughout the Whole game?

I’m 4 hours in I’m thinking of restarting and playing with the stronger enemies mode on.

That damn demo got me hopelessly sucked in

F666ABCF-1F7C-42DF-B904-5AABA3C0072D.jpeg

Gonna play the other two after I finish XI :lol:

Wait. These two things are different? :lol:
Nah, bruh I want to experience the journey and development of characters without getting pissed all the time. Hard games, dying all the time can get frustrating and make you not want to play. I played Sekiro earlier and just turned it off. Joint seems unfair at times.

Nah, bruh I want to experience the journey and development of characters without getting pissed all the time. Hard games, dying all the time can get frustrating and make you not want to play. I played Sekiro earlier and just turned it off. Joint seems unfair at times.

It is just patience man. You platinumed Bloodborne and Sekiro and they are similar in the sense that when you figure them out they are damn near easy.

but yeah I can’t say that I have ever played a real difficult turn based RPG other than Ni No Kuni. That joint was hard

Beat Blasphemous last week. Worth the $25 imo. I'll be replaying it to get 100% and the true ending at some point for sure.

Been on Ori since it came out and it's :pimp:. Will probably beat it over the weekend.

What size memory cards are you guys rocking with? I have a 128 GB, but it's starting to fill up with the Digitals and Demos. I think I'm going to upgrade to a 256 gb.

I just got the final pendant, on the way to obtain the Mater Sword in ALTTP. It's crazy to think how simple gaming was back then but yet still so fun.

I hope Nintendo gives ALTTP the Awakening treatment for the Switch but not as cartoony looking. I know we got ALBW but I don't think it was as good as ALTTP.

A Link Between Worlds started off as a remake to LttP before it became its own thing. Same with Link's Awakening.

I just got the final pendant, on the way to obtain the Mater Sword in ALTTP. It's crazy to think how simple gaming was back then but yet still so fun.

I hope Nintendo gives ALTTP the Awakening treatment for the Switch but not as cartoony looking. I know we got ALBW but I don't think it was as good as ALTTP.

Funny enough, I've been playing ALTTP on my Switch too over the last week or so :lol:

Just got the Master Sword.

It would definitely be interesting to see what art style Grezzo could cook up for a remake, but they'd probably just double dip on the style they went with for A Link Between Worlds. It'd probably look nice in HD.

As far as I know, ALTTP was the only Zelda game I ever beat prior to beating BotW last year. I wanted to replay it before playing LA. After that, I'm gonna check out Wind Waker HD on Wii U. Hopefully by then, we have TP HD on Switch.

ALTTP is hard. I'm playing it now too. I vaguely remember parts. I got the master sword and beat the first dungeon after that and I'm thinking to myself, "How did I do this stuff as a kid?" Game is not easy

ALTTP is hard. I'm playing it now too. I vaguely remember parts. I got the master sword and beat the first dungeon after that and I'm thinking to myself, "How did I do this stuff as a kid?" Game is not easy
I ain't going to lie, I don't think it's really hard but I have been using the restore points or whatever they're called. Most of these games I've already beat. I'm just playing for fun, not trying to prove anything to myself anymore or anyone for that matter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom