• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man miss me with all that, I've owned every Nintendo console and handheld. I even had Virtual Boy with the Wario game and this:

Mario's_Tennis.jpg

How many NTers can say the same :nerd:

I remember playing it at bestbuy for 5 mins thinking what the **** was that? Lol I was like 7-8 years old
Man I was a sucker for any and everything Nintendo put out back then. I didn’t even know PS until like 2000 or 01.

Man I was a sucker for any and everything Nintendo put out back then. I didn’t even know PS until like 2000 or 01.
As was I but I drew the line at VB. Even at a young age I knew that playing that thing for more than 10mins would be torture for your neck and eyes. I think I got donkey Kong or something instead. Don’t remember

As was I but I drew the line at VB. Even at a young age I knew that playing that thing for more than 10mins would be torture for your neck and eyes. I think I got donkey Kong or something instead. Don’t remember
I didn’t have internet growing up or access to gaming magazines so I wasn’t even aware of what was out. I came home one day and we just had it. Same thing with the N64, woke up for Christmas and had a it with SM64. We weren’t even aware that there was a new system. Good times back then :lol:

MK Trilogy for me :lol:
Bruh
I remember when I bought mk trilogy
Only way I could beat it on hardest difficulty
Was with noob saibot
Doing that shadow throw
And when I learned the codes
For one button fatalities babalities brutalities
And friendship :lol:
Please tell me
I wasn’t the only person who bought
That fake Mario game called croc :lol: :smh:
Also crash team racing low key better than all the Mario karts up until probably 8

I use to be that way too (hence why we both still talk in this thread), then I discovered NBA games that weren't made by EA (NBA Jam and NBA Live was my previous experience back on the SNES)............NBA 2K4 was the game that seduced me to get play more PS2 games (the family mostly bought the PS2 as a cheap DVD player originally).

Then of course the one era that forced me TO NOT PUT UP with Nintendo's cocky **** was the Wii-U era..........Nintendo trying telling me that "Super Mario Bros Wii-U" was a great launch title over the countless great Mario games they've released in the past (SMW, SM64, SM Galaxy), **** outta here with that **** Nintendo.

That's why I never bought a Wii-U, not even Mario 3D World and/or Super Smash Bros 4 was enough for Nintendo to convince me to get one.......at that point, I was sick of Nintendo's "stingy cheap asses" that I took a break from their consoles for awhile and moved on to my PS4. Also the fact I just graduated out of college at the time Nintendo was on their "Wii-U ****," my priority at gaming at the time was pretty low as I was settling on my "post-college career" and I only had time to settle on one gaming platform (PS4) and my PC (Diablo III just released back then).

Thank god for the Switch and Mario Odyssey coming at a time in my life where I got tired of the **** multi-plats were churning out (**** Bungie's BS with D2).

Bruh
I remember when I bought mk trilogy
Only way I could beat it on hardest difficulty
Was with noob saibot
Doing that shadow throw
And when I learned the codes
For one button fatalities babalities brutalities
And friendship :lol:
Please tell me
Also crash team racing low key better than all the Mario karts up until probably 8
Crash Team Racing was the ****ing greatest

Please tell me

Oh my god I remember that game, I played it a friend's house back when I was like 9. I low-key thought the **** was hyped back then b/c it played similar to Mario 64 :lol:

This was before I discovered Crash Bandicoot (which I low-key did like, but not enough to make me buy a PS1).

Mario Tennis Aces finally released (at midnight for "Digital Fam"), and it has once again rose to the Top 9 most viewed games on Twitch list once again like back during the open beta.

And some top Smash Pro players are contributing to this streaming fest alongside some Fortnite/other Twitch streamers..............still not a Day 1 purchase for me, BUT GOD DAMN, I never thought a Mario Tennis game would turn out to be a huge hit across the board for Twitch streamers.

Edit: Oh hey, @fousey streaming this too

Just played my first game of fortnite
Played in the switch
It was kinda fun
Gonna download it tomorrow
Y’all tryna squad up

Back
Top Bottom