Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i didnt say no video games
but its documented
how video game companies were struggling
and going out of business
nintendo came and game the industry a resurgence
No doubt about that but I always say we’ll never know if anybody else could have or would have come thru and did the same.

we less than 4 months away from smash
man that week gonna be crazy for me
im cashing out
bday that week
concords release
so i gotta get me
my wife
3 kids a pair
plus i gotta buy 2 copies of smash

i dont care as much either
but i cant buy me a pair
and leave everyone else out
I’m good. My wife doesn’t even care for Js unless we taking family pics and she wants to match or something like that. My 10 yr old would rather rock LeBrons and my 4 yr old could care less :lol:

Everybody finds NT because of sneakers and ends up in General. I haven't bought a jordan in a while but I'm grabbing a pair of concords. Sold my DS 2011s to a NTer for his wedding.

So I started playing Pokémon emerald on my Gameboy...is every gen basically the same as gen 1? So far I’ve gotten this dog thing who is supposed to be ratatat and wurmple is caterpie lol same pokemon different skin ?

Can’t even lie I’m hooked either way

Posting this up for the LULZ........found this on the Nintendo Switch subreddit Discord server

Mario-Timeline-Smaller-Web2.jpg

Full image source: https://cdn.destructoid.com//ul/288...meline-theory/Mario-Timeline-Smaller-Web2.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Nintendo BSing with that lineup. Everything on the classics plus more should be available day one :smh:

So I started playing Pokémon emerald on my Gameboy...is every gen basically the same as gen 1? So far I’ve gotten this dog thing who is supposed to be ratatat and wurmple is caterpie lol same pokemon different skin ?

Can’t even lie I’m hooked either way
Games don't change alot, 5th gen was a little different. They switch up the formula gen 7, but its still basically the same. But I can't get enough either way

They could have done so much with BotW and it’s story. It’s a shame that chose not to really dig deep. I wouldn’t mind a game that focuses on what happened 100 years prior to BotW. It seems like **** was going down back then :lol:

They could have done so much with BotW and it’s story. It’s a shame that chose not to really dig deep. I wouldn’t mind a game that focuses on what happened 100 years prior to BotW. It seems like **** was going down back then :lol:
This was my main gripe with the game. The story felt rushed.

What you guys are saying pretty much explains BOTW's "placement" to the so-called Zelda timeline..............just like how Aonuma approached the story of BOTW, Aonuma didn't seem to bother giving a **** where BOTW fit into the timeline either.

I hope they go back to dungeons in the next game. I know they were trying something new with the shrines, but I wasn't a big fan of them.

Back
Top Bottom