• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What you guys are saying pretty much explains BOTW's "placement" to the so-called Zelda timeline..............just like how Aonuma approached the story of BOTW, Aonuma didn't seem to bother giving a **** where BOTW fit into the timeline either.
I’ve just always preferred story driven games, especially good stories. The open world is cool but I feel like I’m just playing BotW and doing whatever. I know that’s a big positive for plenty of people but it’s somewhat boring to me. This game could be a 10/10 for me if there was an actual fleshed out story with regular cutscenes.

I'm really into side-scrollers lately (playing Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Hollow Knight at the moment. Gonna pick up Megaman X Collection and The Messenger soon)

But my God why didnt Nintendo add a D-pad. :smh: I might have to mod my joycon and add one myself.

I'm really into side-scrollers lately (playing Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove and Hollow Knight at the moment. Gonna pick up Megaman X Collection and The Messenger soon)

But my God why didnt Nintendo add a D-pad. :smh: I might have to mod my joycon and add one myself.
Get the pro controller
Problem solved
Haven’t touched the joy cons since

BotW is tongue in cheek in terms of its story placement within the timeline and the mythos. The beauty of The Legend of Zelda is that it’s the same story played out countless times over different lifetimes and this was the first one to full on acknowledge that. Windwaker made references to “the hero of time” however.

I just need to get the master sword and maybe finish all the memories and then I’m off to go smack Ganon :pimp:

wait wait hold up
u aint even got the master sword????
i got that super early in the game :lol:
I applied all my early shrines to stamina before realizing that you needed 13 hearts to get the sword. Honestly I wasn’t pressed to get it but figured it was only right to face Ganon with it. The weapon breaking made me feel like it was a waste but then I read you could charge it or repair it so I figure what the hell :lol:

How would y’all feel if Link talked in the next Zelda game? I doubt Nintendo would do it but I think if they continue off of BotW style they should give him a voice. It would make the interactions between him and the others better imo.

How would y’all feel if Link talked in the next Zelda game? I doubt Nintendo would do it but I think if they continue off of BotW style they should give him a voice. It would make the interactions between him and the others better imo.
I could care less
I speed through dialogue anyway

I can’t do it. I need to know what’s going on.

I now see why you think every other open world game is nothing but “filler” :lol:

You've been playing way too many PS4/3rd party multi-plat Western AAA titles to be that immersed in video game dialogue :lol:

I'm no different than nawghtyhare nawghtyhare in this case, even I speed/skip dialogue in big cinematic games on the PS4 (Xbox 360 back in the day)........I want to actually play the ****ing game, not hear about how your side-chick abandoned you for your homie LOL.

I even skip all the graphically intense cinematic cut-scenes in both Destiny 1 and 2 when I played them.........dead serious

I remember playing Batman Arkham City when it first came out........literally skipped every cut scene I could skipped in that damn game, even if it was part of the gameplay. Any cut scenes I couldn't skip in Arkham City, I legit kept spamming the "next" option until I went into gameplay.....even when the optional to hit next wasn't available.

Funny enough, the new PS4 Spider Man game seems damn near similar to those Batman Arkham games..........except this is Spider Man after all

You've been playing way too many PS4/3rd party multi-plat Western AAA titles to be that immersed in video game dialogue :lol:

I'm no different than nawghtyhare nawghtyhare in this case, even I speed/skip dialogue in big cinematic games on the PS4 (Xbox 360 back in the day)........I want to actually play the ****ing game, not hear about how your side-chick abandoned you for your homie LOL.

I even skip all the graphically intense cinematic cut-scenes in both Destiny 1 and 2 when I played them.........dead serious
Y’all wild. I wanna know the who, what, when, where and why :lol:

I just finished BotW. I’d give it somewhere between a 7 and an 8.5

This is the first Zelda game I’ve beat since Link to the Past. I can’t wait to see what they do next.

Back
Top Bottom