• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New hardware :pimp:

678F1A04-51B7-4870-9AF0-41C0290A20D7.jpeg

How do you link the family online membership? I didn’t see an option on my Switch to “invite” more people. I copped the $35 joint too.

I've unlocked all but two characters.
Damn. I been playing trash *** Spirits not realizing how slow it would to take unlock characters. I finally started doing 1 stock matches/dashboard and been unlocking them every match. Is there a particular order in which they unlock?

Anybody know how to get the pro controller to work online? It works to navigate and in training but as soon as an online match starts, it doesn’t respond? Something I’m doing wrong?

It's random if you play Smash mode.

It actually is not random, there is an order

When will I unlock my favorite character?
Though it may seem random at first — it certainly did to us — there is an order to when you unlock characters using the playtime/ reset method above. Note that the unlock order is different for Classic Mode (more on that later) and World of Light (based on map location and when you face the fighter), so you can use those methods to unlock certain characters earlier.

[Important note: We have independently confirmed about 80 percent all this list and the Classic Mode list below. The remainder comes by way of the incredible Smash Bros subreddit. We are working to confirm the rest, but we also thought it important to share now as we do.]

1. Ness
  2. Zelda
  3. Bowser
  4. Pit
  5. Inkling
  6. Villager
  7. Marth
  8. Young Link
  9. Wii Fit Trainer
  10. Ice Climbers
  11. Captain Falcon
  12. Peach
  13. Ryu
  14. Ike
  15. Jigglypuff
  16. King K. Rool
  17. Sonic
  18. Simon
  19. Zero Suit Samus
  20. Little Mac
  21. Isabelle
  22. Shulk
  23. Lucina
  24. Wario
  25. Ridley
  26. Pokémon Trainer
  27. Lucario
  28. Daisy
  29. Roy
  30. King Dedede
  31. ROB
  32. Falco
  33. Luigi
  34. Pichu
  35. Richter
  36. Lucas
  37. Diddy Kong
  38. Meta Knight
  39. Snake
  40. Ganondorf
  41. Corrin
  42. Mega Man
  43. Bayonetta
  44. Toon Link
  45. Rosalina and Luma
  46. Incineroar
  47. Sheik
  48. Olimar
  49. Pac-Man
  50. Dark Samus
  51. Wolf
  52. Mr. Game & Watch
  53. Robin
  54. Dark Pit
  55. Cloud
  56. Duck Hunt
  57. Ken
  58. Greninja
  59. Chrom
  60. Mewtwo
  61. Bowser Jr.
  62. Dr. Mario
  63. Palutena
https://www.polygon.com/super-smash...2018/12/6/18123674/character-list-unlock-fast

K.rool is a Demi god in the right hands . His up b is too good . Been playing with incenaroar lately and he’s good recover sucks though and they def didn’t do my guy star wolf any favors with his recovery now .

I don’t remember being so trash at Smash :smh:

Smacked by Cloud 4 times. Dude stay knocking me off the damn map.

I don’t remember being so trash at Smash :smh:

Smacked by Cloud 4 times. Dude stay knocking me off the damn map.

The CPU AI has some of the most OP edgeguarding strats I've ever seen.........the moment you are off the ground, you're getting finished by most of these character unlocks

The CPU AI has some of the most OP edgeguarding strats I've ever seen.........the moment you are off the ground, you're getting finished by most of these character unlocks
This legit is ridiculous. Most of the character unlock fights that I’ve lost are because of this :smh:

Back
Top Bottom