• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally...

20190726_185405.jpg

Aug, Oct, Dec, and Feb would be a character every 2 months and makes perfect timing for the Feb 2020 guarantee.

Have you played Cuphead? Between Cuphead and Hollow Knight... which you think is better?
I play both. I'll have to say Hollow Knight > Cuphead.

HK has a more interesting story filled with cryptic lore and, way more to do in their world that you can literally get lost in. Hands down top 10 Switch games.

But Cuphead is a king in it's own lane and is definitely more challenging. (Aka harder)

Damn, means I’d have to start a new game when I purchase the DLC. I might do that anyways. I’ll just have to start a new account on the Switch because I don’t want to lose all my progress.

How far along are you?

Technically, I’ve beaten it already(Defeated Calamity Ganon), but I have some shrines to still beat, I have some memories to retrieve, and a good number off side quests.

I wish there was a new game plus, but since there isn’t, I want to still progress though those other things.

I was trying to beat the game, then get the dlc. If I would’ve known, I would’ve stopped a long time ago and bought that first.

Back
Top Bottom