• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure I won’t touch that game. After I get through this Nintendo backlog I may mess with Octopath to get my RPG fix though.

I'm getting it cause it's the first time my kid wants to try a Pokemon game and it's the only one excluding Let's Go on the Switch.

I still need to finish Octopath :smh:

Definitely copping, just not on release date. I'm behind on picking up a lot (Astral Chain, River City Girls, etc.) so I'm in no rush.

Anybody getting both or just grabbing 1?

Next game on my radar is the Ori joint. Hollow Knight got me fiending for Metroidvanias.

Blasphemous has been good. My save file says ~70% completion and I'm not trying for 100% so I should finish it soon. Will definitely start a new playthrough for 100% somewhere down the line. The story and lore tidbits built into the items are a cool way to give backstory.

Sword and Shield will do well regardless, but its looking to be the most poorly received mainline Pokemon game ever

im in it for the competitive aspect long term. the story generally keeps me occupied for 1-2 weeks, but the competitive battling is what keeps me playing the game with all of the breeding dynamics they build into these game to make competitive pokemon! ive been out of it since x and y/oras though itll be fun to see how things have changed

My main gripe with Octopath is how none of the stories tie together. You’ll obtain your characters in any particular order but when you come across a cut scene, only the character who the cut scene pertains to will act in it. You could literally be faing the end of the world and the rest of your characters just stand there while doomsday takes place :lol:

I’ll get octopath one day, I’m all in at 19.99 lol

Watched a switch lite video, it seems that one day it could be dockable at least broadcast to the tv which is promising, an exploit or update can fix it...I’m betting more on an exploit.

Who's getting the Lite?

i might be getting 2, i got a backlog of switch games piling up, and enough gamestop trade in credit to burn...probably get one friday and keep it around for when it gets modded.

preordered links awakening today but they didnt have lites available for preorder anymore.

Bro octopath traveler is fire and might be my favorite switch game..

Looking forward to Link's Awakening Remake :nthat:

That Far'fetched evo was supposed to be in G/S/C but it got scrapped for some reason. It looked cooler then, this new design is eh for me

Back
Top Bottom