• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turn based JRPG?

5AD62DF1-98ED-4114-97E9-00344CD9F377.gif

Bro octopath traveler is fire and might be my favorite switch game..

Looking forward to Link's Awakening Remake :nthat:
Did you beat Octopath? I played for about 20 hours and made the mistake of putting it down for a while. I went to pick it back up and have no clue as to where I left off o what I was doing :smh:

i might be getting 2, i got a backlog of switch games piling up, and enough gamestop trade in credit to burn...probably get one friday and keep it around for when it gets modded.

preordered links awakening today but they didnt have lites available for preorder anymore.
Word on the street is that we'll be waiting a long time (years possibly) for any exploits to be discovered in the Lite. The chip was designed specifically to fix the exploits that were found in the OG Switch.

Did you beat Octopath? I played for about 20 hours and made the mistake of putting it down for a while. I went to pick it back up and have no clue as to where I left off o what I was doing :smh:

Yes and it's glorious. I'm looking forward to a second playthrough at some point but the backlog is wild ugly for me right now lol

I would say just start it over, it feels like one of those games I could play 10 times and still enjoy it as much as the first.

I got lucky & bought Link's Awakening Dreamer Edition last Sunday online from Gamestop.

If anyone know where I can cop the Dreamer edition lmk.. been looking to preorder the past few months but either I was too late or not looking at the right time. Just walked into GameStop they said it’s all filled up, but to check back in case

Yeah man, the storm just came back around. Definitely perfect time to get some gaming in. I'm supposed to travel this weekend via car, but depends on if we'll even be able to get out of the city.

Man I though that was RDR2 on Switch :lol:

Lol would be cool, I got it cause I read zombies are appearing at the swamp. I’m into that lol

Yeah man, the storm just came back around. Definitely perfect time to get some gaming in. I'm supposed to travel this weekend via car, but depends on if we'll even be able to get out of the city.

Stay safe fam this rain something crazy

I think this one looks by far the cleanest

3558529-unnamed.jpg

Yea it is, I got one of those too.

The black looks clean too tho...I fumbled around when I was picking my color like I was at the drive thru let me get the uhhhhh

completely off topic but how much longer do we need to wait for a mini Saturn console?
I'm on the verge of just buying a Saturn and fighters megamix at this point.

Back
Top Bottom