Nipsey Hu$$le - The Hussle Way

i dont know if i can post a link but this is
sick.gif
pimp.gif

beat is monstrous and Nip does his thing.

pimp.gif

Has Bullet's Ain't Got No Name, Vol. 3 come out yet? This is one of the few up and coming rappers I listen to. Him and Jay Rock are making a strongstand for the west coast.

i don't think Vol. 3 dropped yet but if this is what it's gonna sound like it should be dope. Yea Nip and Jay Rock putting in work tho, once i drop my!$% the West will be making nice moves again.

roll.gif
at this dudes name and the fact that people think he's going to do anything in mainstream...
EXACTLY dude is nothing but the crip version of Game....Im sick of the same images coming out of L.A

Originally Posted by Qualmes

roll.gif
at this dudes name and the fact that people think he's going to do anything in mainstream...
EXACTLY dude is nothing but the crip version of Game....Im sick of the same images coming out of L.A

Um, who's doing it out LA today with a similar sound to Nipsey and Game? With all the Blu's, Pac Divs, UNI, etc. My dude Nipsey brings a nice change.

And who gives a $%%@ if he does nothing mainstream? We're not all bill board groupies dependent on the rest of the nation cosigning an artist work for usto be happy with their work. If an artist puts out good music, I couldn't care less if I'm the only one listening.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

roll.gif

Um, who's doing it out LA today with a similar sound to Nipsey and Game? With all the Blu's, Pac Divs, UNI, etc. My dude Nipsey brings a nice change.

And who gives a $%%@ if he does nothing mainstream? We're not all bill board groupies dependent on the rest of the nation cosigning an artist work for us to be happy with their work. If an artist puts out good music, I couldn't care less if I'm the only one listening.

word.

C's up!

roll.gif

I'm sick of this image--said it before, said it again; homie stuck in like '92 right now....

and gimme pac, tiron, el prez, etc. over Nipsey ANYDAY

Why does it have to be an image though? Why can't yall just take the music in stride. It's one thing to not feel the music because of personal tastebut to not feel it because you feel his "image" isn't up to date is just silly. Wake up, your favorite rapper and what they're doing....someone else did it better before them. Acting like it only applies to Nipsey.

Why does it have to be an image though? Why can't yall just take the music in stride. It's one thing to not feel the music because of personal taste but to not feel it because you feel his "image" isn't up to date is just silly. Wake up, your favorite rapper and what they're doing....some one else did it better before them. Acting like it only applies to Nipsey

I've heard him, I wasn't impressed. His image he portrays undoubtedly influences his lyrics. If I don't feel the image (which influence thelyrics).......how is that silly?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Why does it have to be an image though? Why can't yall just take the music in stride. It's one thing to not feel the music because of personal taste but to not feel it because you feel his "image" isn't up to date is just silly. Wake up, your favorite rapper and what they're doing....some one else did it better before them. Acting like it only applies to Nipsey

I've heard him, I wasn't impressed. His image he portrays undoubtedly influences his lyrics. If I don't feel the image (which influence the lyrics).......how is that silly?
Naw like I said there's nothing wrong with not feeling a rapper because you just don't feel them. You came off as if you felt the music, but couldn't !$$@ with him because Cube and all the other greats did it better.

I don't think Nipsey is tryin to sell his image like that... I mean if that's his lifestyle then that's what's he knows... But he isnt limtedto just gangsta %%@%... He drops jewels in there too, and IMO that's what makes him more of a throwback West Coast artist...

IMO he's providing a voice for LA right now, its a lot of %%@% goin on, that the world was up on in the 90s cause cats was talkin about it... Nip, JayRock, G Malone, Dom, K Dot, is the voice of LA in 2009

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

I've heard him, I wasn't impressed. His image he portrays undoubtedly influences his lyrics. If I don't feel the image (which influence the lyrics).......how is that silly?
Naw like I said there's nothing wrong with not feeling a rapper because you just don't feel them. You came off as if you felt the music, but couldn't !$$@ with him because Cube and all the other greats did it better.
Oh nah
laugh.gif
I honestly never was into that heavygangsta-gangsta rap....I liked Cube and 'nem party gangsta music; %*+* like Backyard Boogie and We Can Freak It and that other G-Funk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And who gives a $%%@ if he does nothing mainstream? We're not all bill board groupies dependent on the rest of the nation cosigning an artist work for us to be happy with their work. If an artist puts out good music, I couldn't care less if I'm the only one listening.
preach.jpg

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I don't think Nipsey is tryin to sell his image like that... I mean if that's his lifestyle then that's what's he knows... But he isnt limted to just gangsta %%@%... He drops jewels in there too, and IMO that's what makes him more of a throwback West Coast artist...

IMO he's providing a voice for LA right now, its a lot of %%@% goin on, that the world was up on in the 90s cause cats was talkin about it... Nip, Jay Rock, G Malone, Dom, K Dot, is the voice of LA in 2009
eyes.gif

as stated in other posts....is a lot more goin' on in LA than what you posted. On that list you posted (not saying this makes them irrelevant) I'veonly heard of Dom and Nip--I'll check for the others and see what's what.

You obviously arent familiar with La's scene...Jay Rock,G-Malone,etc...same ol tired sound stuck in the90's...Im not gonna hate cause I always wanna see the next man get money..Im just making a general statement

You obviously arent familiar with La's scene...Jay Rock,G-Malone,etc...same ol tired sound stuck in the 90's...Im not gonna hate cause I always wanna see the next man get money..Im just making a general statement

Trust, I'd bet I'm more familiar with the LA scene than you. I just find it sad that yall wont let a LA rapper spit with aggressionwithout declaring him stuck in the 90's.
laugh.gif

Nip$ey Hussle is the truth at least he'll be dropping an album soon unlike *cough* Crooked i *cough*

You obviously arent familiar with La's scene...Jay Rock,G-Malone,etc...same ol tired sound stuck in the 90's...Im not gonna hate cause I always wanna see the next man get money..Im just making a general statement
Trust, I'd bet I'm more familiar with the LA scene than you. I just find it sad that yall wont let a LA rapper spit with aggression without declaring him stuck in the 90's.
laugh.gif

listened to Jay and G-malone (they apparently have noteworth singles) and based off that Nip=Game=Glass=Jay
laugh.gif
(I don't mean literally ya'll...) They just wave different flags.

Growing up in L.A tho, everybody didn't bang--most of us was caught in the middle (knew people that did it, never got put on etc.) and that's the L.Athat I like to hear represented. All in all, personal preferences is what it all boils down to
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom