Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Someone needs to make a mixtape or something, need to catch up on all the tracks that he dropped.

nthat.gif

Nobody bumped this to say that he got a new tape with DJ Drama called "Crenshaw" coming October 8th I believe, a week after Dom . . . too lazy to post the cover

But Archie Davis just posted a video on IG of Dom and Nip at Power 106 in LA playing presumably new music . . . too lazy to link but new **** prolly coming as soon as Power 106/LA Leakers uploads it

I don't like his new staggered flow he's using on all these songs. He's been on the decline since The Marathon. The slope wasn't as steep at first but now it's becoming a problem. I tried to play "checc me out" and when my bro walked past he said," hussle sounds like a butch lesbian. WHAT HAPPENED?" Not hating just sayin.

I think that staggered flow is dope... It's different and a breath of fresh air for me w/ EVERYBODY rapping like the Migos right now

I agree. Nip is one of my favorite artists out, dude is super versatile he can brag bout some fly ****, talk bout when he was trying to get it, and make that ride out music...all effortlessly
​This!! and he's consistent with it, when you see him on a track you already know he's going to do his thing. Nip and Pusha my 2 favorite artist dropping projects on the same day, 10/8. Im too hyped!!

Most of the leaks made it on there. All the leaks were fire so i'm sure the rest of the tape will be.

AlBooBoo beat me to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom