Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I know I shouldn’t be saying this but why couldn’t it have been the game instead

Bruh GAME is a straight up cornball I listened to SCHOOLBOY interview with BIG BOY today ..... SCHOOLBOY said he didn’t want to make NIP death about him that’s why he didn’t post anything when it happened out of respect for Nipsey family & Crew.... BIG said he sees some people intentions are different & they doing a lot ... I honestly feel like they were talking about GAME, & T.I. like GAME really went & got NIPSEY face on his body dude is a certified lame & a weirdo....

20190425_200228.jpg

I have been messing with Nip since 09. Started rocking the gear in 11. This is just the hoodies. At least 30 to 40 shirts and beanies. Crazy that when he was alive and would rock the gear my LA heads were the only ones who would speak on it.

Now everyone is talks about it...shame they never give people Rose's while they are here.

Now everyone is talks about it...shame they never give people Rose's while they are here.

I really wish people would stop saying nobody gave Nip his respect and love while he was here. Clearly we did. Clearly you are wrong. Stop it with the ignorant views.

20190425_200228.jpg

I have been messing with Nip since 09. Started rocking the gear in 11. This is just the hoodies. At least 30 to 40 shirts and beanies. Crazy that when he was alive and would rock the gear my LA heads were the only ones who would speak on it.

That is dope bro. If you ever wanna let one go I may cop if it is my sz. nice collection

Ima just say this. Game makes dope music. He’s a clown as a person. I don’t wish it was either. But that’s my take on Game.

Yea I agree but that’s the problem with Celebrity Worship we look at these people as superhuman larger than life figures...I rocked with Nip music regularly since about 2013-14, I remember seeing HUSSLES IN THE HOUSE video in about 2010 on MTV JAMS I liked the song but after that to me NIP kinda disappeared...Then the CREWSHAW mixtape dropped & I was like “That’s ol boy from LA” been rocking with him since....I was a fan of the music but we can’t be blind of the fact NIP had a bad temper we physical saw that on video & I find it hard to believe that if reports are true that NIP told dude to leave because he was a known snitch then that conversation probably was calm & friendly...The way dude shot NIP & kicked him you can certainly tell this was personal we don’t know if NIP & homie had past issues or not but whatever it was he was mad enough to wanna kill NIP...No matter how much love you get in you city there will always be people that hate you because of things you did in your past, telling them no or for no reason at all...My dawg got comfortable & got caught slipping in his own hood but usually that’s how it happens & killers know that because your guard down in the hood especially in broad daylight in front of you business...

I remember seeing HUSSLES IN THE HOUSE video in about 2010 on MTV JAMS I liked the song but after that to me NIP kinda disappeared......
That three year gap he was on at his best imo... Marathon mixtapes >
EPIC tried to turn him into an r&b rapper with that feeling myself song with Lloyd which was bootsi as fuh lol

Reactions: Ube
That three year gap he was on at his best imo... Marathon mixtapes >
EPIC tried to turn him into an r&b rapper with that feeling myself song with Lloyd which was bootsi as fuh lol
TM and TMC were his best mixtapes imo. I was bumping those two forever.

Btw, am I really the only person that likes Feelin Myself? To me it’s just a feel good hype myself up song :lol: .

Man I only just got around to watching his funeral at Staples yesterday. I could barely watch Sam's speech, I felt that hurt. Snoop was really good too.

Back
Top Bottom