Nipsey Hussle Thread; Rest in Power Ermias Davidson Asghedom (August 15, 1985 – March 31, 2019)

Discussion in 'Music' started by adobecs4, May 20, 2013.

1. doublemesh96

doublemesh96

I wonder how much unreleased material he has in the clip for us

tero and SpittaJetLife like this.
  2. k3stacks

k3stacks

3. SpittaJetLife

SpittaJetLife

I just listened to Victory Lap again for the first time since his passing. I’m sick :smh::ohwell:. Happy that dude left us with a classic. I hate this world.

cedric ceballos likes this.
  4. 2163O1baller90

2163O1baller90

my dog really gone I really can't believe it

5. cedric ceballos

cedric ceballos

Man. I never get hurt over celeb deaths. I’ll feel sad off the loss but I don’t have no real attachment to them . But this one has been hitting hard on so many levels. Loved his music but a damn good dude.

I never knew him personally, but a few of my friends did and when he was alive all they would talk about how he was such a stand up guy.

6. bballkid11

bballkid11

Smh drugs and pressure. A bad combination. Dude was on straight BS

bradnsu likes this.
  7. bradnsu

bradnsu

Yea man this dude was on a war path if it wasn’t NIP it probably would’ve been someone else that’s the sad reality...This dude had some demonic energy in him straight up & the drugs made it worse dude really killed someone over nothing basically....Charged up over nothing now his life is over..

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    kidkain, wavycrocket and bballkid11 like this.
  8. kingsrborn

kingsrborn

I've heard 2 different street rumors from Cali people repeatedly. The only part from both rumors that are the same is that Holder was either paid, or about to get paid by someone who had some money who Nip got into it with (arguing) a few days before the murder. Word is that Eric was just the crazy nut job to take the deal/hit. The person that's supposedly behind it will never get caught for it, because there's no trail to link him back to Eric.

Plus Eric won't tell the truth, and if he does, there's still no evidence to get the main person behind it locked up. Just remember if we start hearing rumors from people close to this person saying he was behind it, that's who it really was, but it's not going to be until a long time from now, until people who really know start talking. It's more to it than just a crazy person killing nip over having a bad day, or because nip called him a snitch.

The snitch talk happened, but there saying Eric came around the first time to feel out everybody there at the scene, to check the temperature, to see if anyone around was strapped up, to see if he could pull the job off. These 2 rumors keep circulating on and offline, so I'm thinking it has to be some truth it. No matter how big you are, never take any threat lightly.

9. doublemesh96

doublemesh96

If nip was arguing with someone the day before to the point of that person wanting him dead I feel like that would’ve been know. The identity of the person and everything. No t saying it’s not true but that doesn’t make a lot of sense

10. kingsrborn

kingsrborn

You know how some people's egos are, then add money and power to someone like Nip that probably had a huge ego before the money fame. Nip doesn't come across as the type to fear anybody, I don't think he would fear anybody with more money and power than he had.

Some people don't have fear, which is weakness, especially if you think that person wouldn't pay someone to try to hurt/kill you, and especially if your thinking the situation/argument/disagreement doesn't warrant for that person to take it to that level. Let's just say if your a big rapper with fame/money, then you get into it with this rapper, you also have money (But not the fame) but Your also jealous of how big this rapper has become, then you add in competition that you cant compete with in the mix.

Y'all get into it over something that might be more of an issue to you, but not the rapper, the dissagreement/argument might've not been that bad verbally. To sum it up, this might sound like being paranoid to sime, but you have to take any dissarespect as threat when you reach a certain level. It's like given someone a reason to knock you off that never liked you in the first place. And was just basically waiting on a reason to knock you off.

The rumors might not be true, but if we hear anything close to it in the future, then it's some truth to it. Once again, no disrespect to Nip or his legacy, but you have to have atleast 1 person minimum armed around you at all times once you reach a certain level.

11. kingsrborn

kingsrborn

I'm sure his family has an idea of the truth to some form if they have access to his phone records/calls, not from the direct person, but maybe a link connected in some way. Like I said before, if it's any truth to it, there's still no direct evidence linking the head person behind it if it's true.

12. kingsrborn

kingsrborn

Let's just say this, when it's to many people invloved in the mix with you, anything can pop off over something minor.

13. kingsrborn

kingsrborn

Mix in the fact that Nip liked always being around his hood (Rollin 60,s) on alot of his down time, that's a recipe for disaster. Because everybody in his set/hood isn't making money like him or anywhere close to it, so it's easy to flip anybody to come after you that's close to you. Bottom line is thst you can't just be so comfortable around certain people/and your hood, just because you grew up there. Your a target once you get as big as Nip did. All of the giving back doesnt stop the jealousy and haters, it actually makes it worse for you. Also, stop becoming cool/friends with certain people just because you can, keep your circle as tight as you can. Everything that seems good, isn't good.

bradnsu likes this.
  14. jewelknows

jewelknows

Regardless of the rhyme or reason, it’s a dam shame how he went out.

All I can do is knock his music daily. Hard listening to other folks now if it isn’t the Nips or the Doms, etc. These other whack rappers just hurt my ear more than ever now.

SIP Nip. I hope you left us with a a couple more gems we can cherish.

bballkid11 and D StaXX like this.
  15. sooperhooper

sooperhooper

16. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

6 Rings G.O.A.T.

jewelknows, D StaXX and dblplay1212 like this.
  17. Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau formerly carbon16

In regards to orders

18. mvplikekobe24

mvplikekobe24

Anyone with Marathon clothing can you help me out on sizing? How do the tees and sweatshirts run? Debating between M or L. I'm 5 10 175 btw

19. zee415

zee415

Cats gonna be waiting for a while. Orders were slow before Nipsey passed.

20. doublemesh96

doublemesh96

:lol:

21. k3stacks

k3stacks

Darden stepped down I believe

22. doublemesh96

doublemesh96

He was like **** this I’m not getting clapped over this **** lol

This ain’t oj fam people are ready to ride for nip

ggarvinxx3 likes this.
  23. bradnsu