Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I think that 1st shot hit NIP in his spine that’s why when he fell he couldn’t get up & run....Holder is a bum *** dude man this one is gotta sting for awhile for me...

Perhaps. Was Nip’s back initially facing Eric when he walked up dumping? From the grainy video I could not make it out.

95C59F60-AC4E-4648-8A34-A1600A0EE7E3.jpeg

Has the store re-opened yet?

No and the way it’s looking I doubt it will re-open. From what I’m hearing his folks are either being pressured to shut down shop n get out or they don’t hv the same motivation to keep it all going. I’m hearing some other shops in the plaza hv closed down.

A couple days ago the Lapd were in there harassing dudes at gun point and ticketed that black jag (maybe Sam’s?) that’s always parked in front of the marathon store.

Dam man. Already do, but whenever I see new content like this, I know ima always miss Nip. His maturity and growth has been something to marvel at, if you were an early adopter. You hear everything he is talking about happen on Victory Lap. When I used to listen to his older mixtapes, I remember the sound levels on different tracks were off, or just some things werent as sharp. VL was professionally curated, mastered, and just perfected all by him and his experience. Finding the right people, the right sound, his own lane. smh....

No and the way it’s looking I doubt it will re-open. From what I’m hearing his folks are either being pressured to shut down shop n get out or they don’t hv the same motivation to keep it all going. I’m hearing some other shops in the plaza hv closed down.

A couple days ago the Lapd were in there harassing dudes at gun point and ticketed that black jag (maybe Sam’s?) that’s always parked in front of the marathon store.
That was Nips Aston Martin

Damn that sucks

Nips AM. Been there since he passed.

Hearing the shop may not reopen really hurts man.

I used to go by there every 3 months to pick up new stuff. After that I would swing by the Serving Spoon.

Stopped by the shop before we deployed and it was just surreal to be there.

Damn man....LLNH!!!!

I'm hoping it dosen't close either. I would hate to see that center be gentrified like everything else smh. I remember when it was slauson tees and my brother got his haircut at the barber shop there as a kid.
Going to swing by when I go home (hopefully it makes it)

sidenote - Crips were wrong to try and TM "The Marathon Continues" smh. But gangs are businesses too.

The car I’m referring to that’s been parked there for a cool min and just ticketed by lapd is not an Aston Martin. It’s a Jag F type. I’m hearing it’s black Sam’s and it’s gone now.

Not sure if you guys live out here but it’s a Jag that was just ticketed and moved.
Is that the black car that has been chilling in the parking lot.

Is that the black car that has been chilling in the parking lot.

Yes, it’s been there for a min now. Lapd just ticketed a few days ago and now it’s gone. Lowkey the plaza looks bad man n dusty. I can tell it won’t be long before it’s all gone. Prob be Gelson’s or Bristol farms, lol once that super tram is up.

Yes, it’s been there for a min now. Lapd just ticketed a few days ago and now it’s gone. Lowkey the plaza looks bad man n dusty. I can tell it won’t be long before it’s all gone. Prob be Gelson’s or Bristol farms, lol once that super tram is up.
Did Nipsey own the whole plaza?

This the car?
upload_2019-7-11_19-48-49.jpeg

This the car?
upload_2019-7-11_19-48-49.jpeg

Looks similar but I can’t tell but if it’s black sam’s then I can see nip rolling his bro’s car. If you have been in the plaza in the last week you know it’s a F type black jag that I’m referring to but I’m not about to go back n forth about if nip owned an Aston Martin. Maybe he did.

Looks similar but I can’t tell but if it’s black sam’s then I can see nip rolling his bro’s car. If you have been in the plaza in the last week you know it’s a F type black jag that I’m referring to but I’m not about to go back n forth about if nip owned an Aston Martin. Maybe he did.
He did have one u right tho the 1 in the lot was a Jag...

Regardless if it’s a jag or am, if it’s the black car parallel to the barber shop it was Nips. I don’t think they owned the whole plaza until feb. When I was there last summer we chopped it up with Sam and they said they were working on it. Nip was partial owner in the fatburger and most of the stores In there.

Back
Top Bottom