Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Loving the love and glory my guy getting.
LongLiveHussleMan! This popped up on my memories the other day. 1st time I got to see him in person.

EC6F058A-8FB8-48A9-A157-F384F7100A21.jpeg
3CFF2040-D4E3-4EDF-A2BC-2BF133CCAF0B.png

Loving the love and glory my guy getting.
LongLiveHussleMan! This popped up on my memories the other day. 1st time I got to see him in person.

EC6F058A-8FB8-48A9-A157-F384F7100A21.jpeg
3CFF2040-D4E3-4EDF-A2BC-2BF133CCAF0B.png

I don't have many regrets in life, but this is probably #1. He came to silver spring on the VL Tour and I was two seconds away from buying tix, but decided not to becuae I had to be at work at 6 am the next morning (think the concert was on a Tuesday). :smh: :smh: at me

I don't have many regrets in life, but this is probably #1. He came to silver spring on the VL Tour and I was two seconds away from buying tix, but decided not to becuae I had to be at work at 6 am the next morning (think the concert was on a Tuesday). :smh: :smh: at me

Yup. I had 3 people hit me like you here?! But passed smh

I'm still going through it about my dawg not being here. Sometimes I can play his **** sometimes I can't. His verse on Ross album hit me. Then I was bumping Mailbox Money over the weeknd and man Stay Loyal might be my favorite Nip record after Blue Laces. Always loved it but after he passed it just hits me on another level. The lyrics, the lil phone call at the end. Goosebumps.

Me I'm tryna ball, n***as wishing death
Probably all just talking, probably idle threats
I seen this sh** happen I can't take this sh** for less
Smoking as I drive, watching for the people
All I know is eat while in these streets don't let them eat you
This for all my dogs, this for all my locs
f**ing with that f** around, f** around and get smoked
One time for my killers, go hard b**hes
Worldwide bosses, young real n***as
Had to make it happen, plus I gave my word
Started out the trunk now I'm on the curb
Trapping 'round the world, lessons that we learned
Blessings we deserved cause n***as kept it firm

Can you make **** move?
Can you have power? Can you have true power?
Then you have control of your desitiny

I am sure the collection will be fire but I am not going to even try. I still want that slauson hoodie but can't fade paying 200 for a hoodie.

Yo, much love for sharing that link. It’s dope to see what they’ll be putting out. I understand why they did it, but I almost wish they would’ve went with a different shoe or at least a different style (like the 1/1 VL shoes they did specifically for him).

All in all, it looks good. Hopefully I can scoop a tee and some socks

Back
Top Bottom