Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Wow. LLNH

CD584364-8658-4E4F-A38F-E8925C0B8EFD.png

That ***** who drove that **** boy needs to get murked. She could have saved Nipsey’s life if she would have drove away :smh:. Still can’t believe he’s gone.

dude was on some crazy **** from the start roaming around the hood knowing that his name ain’t good...I’m surprised he didn’t run into any other 60’s before he got to NIP this dude is so dumb though honestly he really just threw his whole life away for absolutely nothing ....Even if he had a snitch jacket he could’ve moved somewhere else & lived a normal life this dude is sad, sorry & downright pathetic...

That ***** who drove that **** boy needs to get murked. She could have saved Nipsey’s life if she would have drove away :smh:. Still can’t believe he’s gone.

She would hv gotten killed by that night too. They knew one another, he knew where she lived, and it would have ended all bad had she taken off on him. She was in between a rock and a hard place.

It’s crazy how so many of you all talk from a standpoint like holder was just some in his right mind sober cat who did this. Think outside the box for a min. Dude was def high on meth when he did this. That mess will have you outchea operating like a superhero in a video game. Witnesses already stated he didn’t look n seem right. As much as people front it’s not many sober non psychotic people that would do this...broad daylight.

Last edited:
I read the court case docs all the way until page 150 and for some so called “gangsters” these MF up in court in front of the grand jury sangin like it’s no tomorrow! But “snitchin ain’t cool” huh? Kerry, Herman, etc all in court detailing the crime. From what Eric had on to his gang tatts etc. I don’t want to hear “it was his homie” crap! Snitchin is snitchin! If you so hard then don’t show up to court, don’t answer any questions like Sherm did. It’s almost 2020, everybody snitchin! Don’t believe the hype. That’s why Eric asked nip “didn’t you snitch?” Right before he killed him.

I’m surprised Kerry did 25 years the way he was sangin...

Last edited:
I read the court case docs all the way until page 150 and for some so called “gangsters” these MF up in court in front of the grand jury sangin like it’s no tomorrow! But “snitchin ain’t cool” huh? Kerry, Herman, etc all in court detailing the crime. From what Eric had on to his gang tatts etc. I don’t want to hear “it was his homie” crap! Snitchin is
Snitchin! If you so hard then don’t show up to court, don’t answer any questions like Sherm did. It’s almost 2020, everybody snitchin! Don’t believe the hype. That’s why Eric asked nip “didn’t you snitch?” Right before he killed him.

I’m surprised Kerry did 25 years the way he was sangin...
Link to court docs

Link to court docs

Quick google search bro.

Come to find out Nip was shot a total of 11 times and one severed his spine. Had he survived he would have been paralyzed.

Getaway driver all in court lying like a MF! Lol, she told the grand jury she never heard of rollin 60’s before and didn’t know Eric was a crip! :lol:

Attachments

• D30DA2F6-75C8-4E61-B9A0-5517364F9DD9.jpeg
    D30DA2F6-75C8-4E61-B9A0-5517364F9DD9.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Quick google search bro.

Come to find out Nip was shot a total of 11 times and one severed his spine. Had he survived he would have been paralyzed.

Getaway driver all in court lying like a MF! Lol, she told the grand jury she never heard of rollin 60’s before and didn’t know Eric was a crip! :lol:

11 times? that is a LOT. smh

SMH
Made sure he was not gonna make it. He was still moving after the first round. (not that it says much but still...) Coupled with the fact that it was daylight and Nip had no jewelry on and drove there alone. Holder was just fall guy IMO (the person someone knew would be dumb enough or high enough do the job without thinking it over), he just did it really sloppy. Imma keep it at that.

I am not with conspiracy or anything man. This is just sad. I have my thoughts on how this all went down knowing some things about that hood and people in it, but not everything. I will keep them to myself.

LLNH. Hate this, everytime I think about it makes me sick

Yeah. 3 of the shots were to his lungs and 1 to his spine which was why he was stuck unable to move. I’m not sure how trained Eric was at shooting but he did some serious damage shooting between a semi and revolver!

I’m tripping more off how these so called crips are all in court OD snitching like regular civilians and how the getaway driver is lying about almost everything saying she didn’t know Eric was a crip and she didn’t know 60’s existed. >D

SMH
Made sure he was not gonna make it. He was still moving after the first round. (not that it says much but still...) Coupled with the fact that it was daylight and Nip had no jewelry on and drove there alone. Holder was just fall guy IMO (the person someone knew would be dumb enough or high enough do the job without thinking it over), he just did it really sloppy. Imma keep it at that.

I am not with conspiracy or anything man. This is just sad. I have my thoughts on how this all went down knowing some things about that hood and people in it, but not everything. I will keep them to myself.

LLNH. Hate this, everytime I think about it makes me sick

Speak on it bro.
This **** hurts me to my core.

there is a report that ERIC HOLDER actually pistol whipped his neighbor a hour before he killed NIP because he said his neighbor put something in his weed...According to the neighborhood he was sweating & shaking when he knocked on his door...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/ny-nipsey-hussle-accused-killer-allegedly-pistol-whipped-other-man-20190521-id75ircssnaepom5ev7aje2pma-story.html?outputType=amp

I heard about this a long time ago when the incident first occurred but I don’t know about it. I’m 95% sure Eric was high on Meth when he murked nip though.

I think that 1st shot hit NIP in his spine that’s why when he fell he couldn’t get up & run....Holder is a bum *** dude man this one is gotta sting for awhile for me...NIP was getting ready to really takeover the game I think but his spirit will live on LLNH...I still bump his catalog like he still here especially SLAUSON BOY 2 QUESTION #1 still gets me hyped that video was so real man...

Back
Top Bottom