Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

"one thing i promise imma keep on ballin"

"cant forget how i started
my success was symbolic
my finesse was iconic
how i blowed up out the darkness"

:pimp:

Has shipping sped up at all on orders??? I was trying to wait til I could just drive down but seems like they never opening back up unfortunately.

Has shipping sped up at all on orders??? I was trying to wait til I could just drive down but seems like they never opening back up unfortunately.

I'm gonna miss that. Worst part is sometimes you order something and they send you something else because they may not have it in stock. I would just roll up and exchange it...man I pray they re-open. They can't shut it down.

Yeah it’s really starting to stink now. I’m hearing in addition to Lapd having an open investigation on the marathon store before Nip’s death, they are possibly going to seize the property and shut it all down due to it being a “gang hub.”

I wanna hear from some people that are from LA about that area because from all accounts that’s Rollin 60’s territory & it’s a pretty rough spot where that strip mall is...

Last edited:
Ordered April 17th, I saw bunch of people who ordered like April 12th get their stuff, I hope I will eventually get mine.

All the fools that were posting pics from the store, those who were at the funeral, everybody using "LLNH" after every post as a trendy catchphrase.
I get what you’re trying to get at but are cats supposed to walk around mourning forever? At some point, you have to pick up the pieces and move on. Unfortunate reality about all deaths.

I get what you’re trying to get at but are cats supposed to walk around mourning forever? At some point, you have to pick up the pieces and move on. Unfortunate reality about all deaths.

Nothing I said has anything to do with mourning.

My bad fellas I edited my comment i was in a rush at the time I posted it...But I was referring to the New York times article where they were saying LAPD was investigating NIP’S gang connections... Saying the store was a gang hub wanted to get some insight on that area where that strip mall is because from what I’ve been told it’s a bad area...Wanted to know if that area was that bad for cops to be investigating it...

My bad fellas I edited my comment i was in a rush at the time I posted it...But I was referring to the New York times article where they were saying LAPD was investigating NIP’S gang connections... Saying the store was a gang hub wanted to get some insight on that area where that strip mall is because from what I’ve been told it’s a bad area...Wanted to know if that area was that bad for cops to be investigating it...
Yes it’s always been bad!

Right off Crenshaw? Lol yeah it’s always been active. There and the mall.

42044815-F351-4A5E-9FBF-4CD05DBAC935.jpeg

Last edited:
But that's not true. People are getting their stuff. It's been slow but stuff is coming in.

Marathon Clothing made it clear they would still process online orders but the brick and motor store would stay closed.

We will see if folks I know ever get their items. I’m hearing orders in the millions. That’s a lot of overhead especially during times of grave stress.

This case is getting more and more interesting. Now Eric and his team want all investigations and charges on Nip revealed in court. I’m starting to Eric is going to use the “Nip heard I was snitching, he put a hit out on me so I did him in first” angle. That’s the only reason I can see him bringing this up now because just throwing dirt on his name won’t change that he killed him broad daylight.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-194123740.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

Back
Top Bottom