Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

So I ended up ordering 20 shirts altogether. Ima go through everything once I get them in. There’s a good chance I may have some colors I’ll probably never end up wearing (had to get 10 on each order to make it 10 for $100). But if I do, I’ll put them up for $10 plus shipping. Size XL.

Off the top of my head
Tired- from some mixtape with random arists
LA confidential - with YG and blanco
Hey Fool - with Chinx
Don’t forget about us- with Dom Kennedy
What it be like - with stalley
Livin in a dream- with the neighborhood
Ridin around- with mustard
Wax room - with berner
Perfect ten - with mustard
Hopes and dreams - wiz

Got my shirts in today. 20 in total. I did get some colors just to fill the cart up with 10 on each order.

I’ll be putting some up for sale in the colors I don’t care for in the buy/sell thread whenever I get around to taking pics. But the ones I do end up listing ima sell for $11 plus shipping and combined shipping if someone buys more than one. Not trying to make anything off these, but more so trying to clear out some of the colors I don’t care for at what I paid for them.

9B2A42E0-B70C-4DB2-9F39-AB203EA0AF01.jpeg
61C7032C-94B0-426F-85B2-C460876C03AA.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the tape I really got into nip and started putting my Ohio homies onto him.

The Nip almost signing to MMG era was really legendary. I love what he did with All $ In but I would've loved to see how things would've gone with him Peak Ross X Peal Wale x Peak Stalley etc.

They should have made some more music together that would given him the same benefit but signing to MMG would have been a bad idea aside from it not really being a fit...look at how MMG ended up.

Back
Top Bottom