Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

The whole "luxury/hi end" movement is the issue. Once $50 tees became the norm it was a wrap. $20-$40 durags, People (not just rappers) brag about paying more for anything now.

I understand expanding the brand(going commercial) but abandoning the Slauson Tee/out the trunk mindset makes no sense. Outside of the Puma collabs they don't really use his likeness

Black Sam was on a streetwear competition show called The Hype on HBO Max (Season 2 episode 4)

He needs to do some of those figures in the Madame Tussauds wax museum

Would be better if it was standing straight up though

If I didn't wear different sizes between the shirts and sweaters I'd cop the mystery box.

The mystery box is a tough call. Looking at the current sweatshirt availability, I’m not sure there are 5 in stock that I’d actually want. Hell of a deal though for sure.

Anyone happen to have the bomber jacket? Shot in the dark, just wondering about the quality and warmth?

Order just came in. Limited edition shirts. They remind me of ProClubs if you are familiar so quality is better than the traditional shirts. The logo is also a raised screenprint. They fit similar to the traditional ones as well. The ziplock bags are a nice touch I guess.
20221202_141422.jpg

When is saw the hats on IG I was buying all 3.

I saw the price tag and I don't think I'd buy them on the 50% off deal. Trust at 200 they will be there at thay time.

Still waiting for my hoodie I ordered a month ago. If I ever get it, I'm done with Marathon Clothing until Blacc Sam gets his **** together.

Back
Top Bottom