Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

In b4 Cool story bro but Nip used to speak to the school my uncle was a principal at and donate money for their uniforms reguarly and he didnt tell me this until after he passed. He didnt know too much about his music but just said he was a good dude.

Miss my guy man

I peeped the beat ended up on ross album but did the full version that nip dropped over this beat ever release/leak?

In b4 Cool story bro but Nip used to speak to the school my uncle was a principal at and donate money for their uniforms reguarly and he didnt tell me this until after he passed. He didnt know too much about his music but just said he was a good dude.

Miss my guy man
Which school if you don't mind?

Glad I got to meet bro before he left us...
577596EB-6EBC-431C-A544-B1A3096871BA.png

Can’t believe it’s already been a year. About to play some of the older mixtapes later today. Between consistently making dope music and really pushing the concept of owning stuff in the neighborhood you grew up in, I rocked with the dude heavy. Plus he used to come into the Lids I worked at a lot back in 08-09, a coworker put me onto him and a few months later he was on the 2010 xxl freshman cover.

Still such a tragedy which should’ve and could’ve been avoided on so many levels which stings.

RIP to the Great.

Not a days gone by I haven’t spun dudes music. Had a discussion at the office the other day and didn’t even hesitate to say NH was my fav. artist.

So much wisdom, growth and vision in his music. All love to him and the fam! TMC.

Back
Top Bottom