Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I used to think Mac was wack too then I heard sds and a few others from him and my opinion changed son can actually flow a little when he wants too

Mac's album was wack but dude could always spit.. he's got some crazy freestyles on youtube

fwiw, i'm from LA, i wouldn't want him signing to MMG

this dude is about building something real, his own thing from the ground up

he knows it takes time, patience and hard work, hence The Marathon

i think he feels he doesn't have to sign a deal he doesn't want even if it means blowing up on the radio

he's still out there in the 60's, he's comfortable

he murked Life Long tho

Last edited:
I JUST WANT VICTORY LAP!

COME ON NIP. FEELIN' LIKE POOKIE YA'LL 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Smoking with My Stylist is ok. However

Face the World :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Hussle :pimp: I honestly could care less about his buzz or how long he takes to drop. His projects are always quality and I'll be happy to pay $10 for Victory Lap

Cats want nip to sign his life away for radio buzz so he can crossover and they can say he fell off :lol:

Keep doing YOU nip... Hope he take that Curren$y route. Eff that MMG trash

He goofed.  Shoulda been blown up already.  Hopefully his independent hussle pays off.

Lets be real, Rocky and School Boy didn't sell out the Norva what makes you think Nip can sell out the Norva? I also don't believe you when you say MMG came to the Scope and only 600-800 people showed up. Wale did a show at the Norva (1000 to 1300 cap) and he sold it out.

I'm pretty sure venues have to sell XYZ tickets before they even put on a show. So if MMG didn't meet the Scope's "reserve" i'm sure the show would have been canceled.

Nip's buzz is nowhere as close to Wale's.

You wrong I went to the show in Norfolk, and dude was right, 800 is pushing it. And that was with Wale, Ross and Pusha.

Last edited:
Nipsey must be on NT b/c he addressed pretty much all of the foolishness of signing to a label on All Get Right :lol: :smokin

Nip on his own cant expand his brand like that tho. ****** in the midwest not really rocking wit him like that. Like I said hes mostly known for his fountain of youth verse. That spitta/mac route ain't for everybody. If it was that easy everyone would do it. If nip could blow on his own n take his career to the next level im all for it, but hes been around this long and hasnt so

I'm from the Midwest and I rock with Nip Hussle

Back
Top Bottom