NJ Nets VS Washington Wizards

No threads about this, so why not. Wizards holding it down since start so far.

Any Stream links btw?

I was JUST about to make this thread.

Nets down big so far, hopefully they can get it together. Stream would be appreciated =]
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

let's go Wiz.. finally some consistent shooting.. Blatche and Young are stepping up too
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.​
WASHINGTON ********

Good to see Nets coming back and VC producing. I'm so glad I got League Pass. Something to look forward to after work. Watching every Nets game!

fc15

airball arenas for the lost
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Antonie Wright is really playing for that new contract :smokin
smokin.gif

Horrible shot for Gilly.

I wonder what him and J Kidd were talking about for so long on the court after the game. Hmmmm....
Out

what in the blue hell were jkidd and gil discussing at the end of the game? carter came over to give gil a pound and gave dude the stoneface :lol:
laugh.gif

I know all of that wasnt about basketball :lol:
laugh.gif
Code:
    NEW YORK JETS_TEAMYANKEES_New Jersey NetsI'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Gil is very annoying fantasy-wise. I can't deal with his mood swings.
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

C'mon Wiz, this is getting ugly. At least noone is hurt yet :smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
I'm MrMundayNite, nice to meet you

>:
mad.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Good tough win for Joisey. Gil's shot selection at the end was....... not good.

Antoine's dunk was sick :smokin
smokin.gif
ed hopping from row to row the first 5 rows...he was going so fast :lol:
laugh.gif
I was :wow:
eek.gif
though cause he just kept going over each row. :lol:
laugh.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

I don't follow the Nets but can anybody fill me in on why VC's pt production significantly low the first few games?
KDTM

hopefully jkidd opts out next year and signs with my sig....
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

^b/c of what I've been saying as a nets fan forever. He's still being relied on off potential. RJ is playing alot better and has been since the end of last season through the playoffs.

VC is a special talent but he's such a silly player and not reliable. He has the talent to be a top 3 player in the league but will never live up to it
I know K-TOWN...
Tha'REAL K-TOWN...
That's WESTSIDE CHI-TOWN...Ya'll dudes is straightCLOWNS

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee

Quote:
I don't follow the Nets but can anybody fill me in on why VC's pt production significantly low the first few games?

Jammed thumb on his shooting hand.

Injured it in the 2nd half of the home opener.

Quote:
I wonder what him and J Kidd were talking about for so long on the court after the game. Hmmmm....
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Man, nets are 4-1.... :frown:
frown.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

I understand that Gil is the #1 option on that team, but that doesn't always mean that you have make the winning play. Just be in the winning play. Very well put by Kenny Smith.
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Back
Top Bottom