NKETLK VIII ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT - LIMITED TO 175 PIECES AVAILABLE TO PUBLIC RIGHT NOW

back08-04.gif

viii_back_500.jpg

Figured that...just the metallic silver i didnt get...
It's not actually metallic silver, that's just the flash. If you've seen the black/red viiis in person, you know that the grey on themidsole has sort of a subtle metallic quality to it and that's captured by the paint used on this shirt.

The color's actually a dark grey, just like on the shoe.

Steez I would love to get this shirt in a size xxl or xxxl but they seem to be sold out. How can I get my hands on a pair???

2XL and 3XL are completely sold out. It's a one-time-only shirt. Once a size is gone, that's it. The only way you'd be able to get one of the soldout sizes now is from another NTer who purchased one and is willing to sell. I think Mr Plump has a 3XL he'd be willing to give up. This shirt was designedto celebrate NT's 8th Anniversary, as well as hookup with the AJ VIII Playoff release. The red nylon pulltab stitched to the back of the shirt wasspecially sourced from an overseas factory, so unless we put in a large order, a re-release couldn't happen anyways. I based the sizing quanity for thisrun proportionate to the orders placed for our original "Alpha" shirt. It looks like there's increased demand for 2XL and 3XL, so I'll padmore of those in a future release, but this is one of those first come, first serve products, so that's as much as I can say about it. You might be able tofind one from a fellow member. Good luck.

ONHOLLOWED: I PM'ed you a few days ago. You should be able to go directly on http://nketlk.com and order with a credit card. Let me know if you need morehelp.

Got mine today - thanks to Steez.

Looks great. I'm really impressed with the quality of the printing - this design came out really well.

Again thanks to Steez and Mr Plump for putting all this together.

Only thing I don't like is the 8 on the front.

It's too NASCAR-ish for me. I live in FL.

Also, I think the price should be the same as the other tee.

How pretentious is this thread? "Pieces?" Are you serious? They're tee shirts! Come on, NikeTalk, give me a damn break. This isn't a highfashion website...

This is going to come as a shock since you work in the industry, but the lowly T-SHIRT industry refers to individual shirts as pieces. Yeah, how flamboyant ofus.

Code:
Homer: Hmm.  I wonder why he's so eager to go to the garage?Moe: The "garage"?  Hey fellas, the "garage"!  Well, ooh la di da, Mr. French Man.Homer: Well what do you call it?Moe: A car hole!

Yall are buggin saying $35 is too much the countdown packs cost how much?? and i know yall got em....anyway copped!

Back
Top Bottom