No, Being Gay (or Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender) is Not a Sin

Yeah, I see the conspiracy theorist lining up to talk about who wrote the bible, instead of the effect it has had on human civilization. Like who gives a damn as to who wrote it? Obviously it did not have the best interests of people in mind.

Again, a bunch of men that hated women, those that wanted to erase women from the spiritual picture, wrote the thing. That’s all that matters.
That very well may be the . Could you show in your hebrew translation to the english how you arrived to that conclusion?

Let’s do this, I’ll say I don’t know and I would like you to tell me

I don’t know either. As I’ve grown though I’ve found what works for me is not giving an opinion on something I don’t fully understand. FTR, I am not a christian and I’m well aware of what it has done to our people en masse. What I am presenting is just info and take it as you may:
The bible is a collection Mesopotamian cosmologies. The people who created it look a lot like the people who created your African Spiritual traditions. It’s not by coincidence that the Hebrew and Yoruba language are at times difficult to tell apart. At the highest levels my Baba’s are studying Kabalah which is the foundation for Jewish Mysticism.

Just some simple questions I pose:
If colonist had the option to rape and pillage the finest resources that the planet has to offer, and they did, what was it that they saw in the Hebrew mythology that they decided to embrace it and has thus allowed them to run the world?

What was the psychology and culture of the people who produced the writings that we now call the bible? Was it meant to be taken literally? If not, what is the deeper meaning being conveyed? (Again Prior to the Nicean Council)

if one isn’t able to speak competently to the questions asked, is it fair to speak on such a polarizing topic in generalizations?

That very well may be the . Could you show in your hebrew translation to the english how you arrived to that conclusion?

I don’t know either. As I’ve grown though I’ve found what works for me is not giving an opinion on something I don’t fully understand. FTR, I am not a christian and I’m well aware of what it has done to our people en masse. What I am presenting is just info and take it as you may:
The bible is a collection Mesopotamian cosmologies. The people who created it look a lot like the people who created your African Spiritual traditions. It’s not by coincidence that the Hebrew and Yoruba language are at times difficult to tell apart. At the highest levels my Baba’s are studying Kabalah which is the foundation for Jewish Mysticism.

If colonist had the option to rape and pillage the finest resources that the planet has to offer, and they did, what was it that they saw in the Hebrew mythology that they decided to embrace it and has thus allowed them to run the world?

What was the psychology and culture of the people who produced the writings that we now call the bible? Was it meant to be taken literally? If not, what is the deeper meaning being conveyed? (Again Prior to the Nicean Council)

if one isn’t able to speak competently to the questions asked, is it fair to speak on such a polarizing topic in generalizations?
It's pretty simple.

The true story of all women that were demonized in the biblical stories, were destroyed in order to protect the sanctity of the abrahamic faiths.

Jezebel was actually a hero, as she fought against male supremacy. However, the bible teaches that she was a danger to men. Yeah, Jezebel was that woman who took no crap off of men. So what did they do? They killed her by impaling her through her vagina.

You wanna talk about Mohammad being sent out to destroy the temples to the Goddesses?

Yup, under Yaweh's direction yet again. He does not think that Women goddesses who speak through women, should have access to his followers. This is why he needs to be the only god in town.

This is all bullcrap.

In ITC, the trinity isn’t really imposed as a contextual fact. It’s something personal - so the Trinity explanation are passages entwined together.

The Holy Spirit was presence mostly in the New Testament. As it presence in the Hebrew Bible is questionable - perhaps it could be argued that it was documented in Isiah and perhaps Genesis.

Full of interpretations based on books that were selected to be added - a lot of books were omitted from these religious books. Hard to decipher the proper truth if all the books are not presented; 14+ books.

I'm a straight male, a father. Never had an issue with homosexuality. To each his own. Where I draw the line is the promotion of homosexuality in elementary schools.

Let me elaborate. My kids are all under 6 years old. There is nothing wrong in my humble opinion, in teaching them that a man and a woman get together with love and create a family. I think it's natural, healthy and a good place to start in life until they mature into their own identity and decide what they want to do.

What I'm trying to say is this. When I was younger, I was influenced by Wu tang clan and Bootcamp click. I had the one pant leg up army fatigue, half my hair braided like Meth, even a single brown contact Lenz I stole from my sister and swore I was the ****. Then I grew out of it (thank goodness) . Nowadays if you are an influencable young teenage boy, for example, and decide to dye your hair pink and experience in same sex activities its hard to "grow out of it" if it ends up not being who you truely are. There is no turning back or at least its complicated to.

I have no hate in my heart for no man/woman. It's the promoting and pushing it on young kids (especially black kids for some reason) that I personally don't find "right" if that makes sense.

Sorry for rambling, just my two cents.

Last edited:
In ITC, the trinity isn’t really imposed as a contextual fact. It’s something personal - so the Trinity explanation are passages entwined together.

The Holy Spirit was presence mostly in the New Testament. As it presence in the Hebrew Bible is questionable - perhaps it could be argued that it was documented in Isiah and perhaps Genesis.

Full of interpretations based on books that were selected to be added - a lot of books were omitted from these religious books. Hard to decipher the proper truth if all the books are not presented; 14+ books.
Agreed. The Book on Solomon was edited, and the Book of Mary was not included at all. Luckily, you can find the book of Mary everywhere now.

But again, the entire reading demonizes sex and women, to the point that it's comical and downright dangerous to the safety of women.

I'm a straight male, a father. Never had an issue with homosexuality. To each his own. Where I draw the line is the promotion of homosexuality in elementary schools.

Let me elaborate. My kids are all under 6 years old. There is nothing wrong in my humble opinion, in teaching them that a man and a woman get together with love and create a family. I think it's natural, healthy and a good place to start in life until they mature into their own identity and decide what they want to do.

What I'm trying to say is this. When I was younger, I was influenced by Wu tang clan and Bootcamp click. I had the one pant leg up army fatigue, half my hair braided like Meth, even a single brown contact Lenz I stole from my sister and swore I was the ****. Then I grew out of it (thank goodness) . Nowadays if you are an influencable young teenage boy, for example, and decide to dye your hair pink and experience in same sex activities its hard to "grow out of it". There is no turning back or at least its complicated to.

I have no hate in my heart for no man/woman. It's the promoting and pushing it on young kids (especially black kids for some reason) that I personally don't find "right" if that makes sense.

Sorry for rambling, just my two cents.
How old were you when you made the decision to be heterosexual?

It's pretty simple.

The true story of all women that were demonized in the biblical stories, were destroyed in order to protect the sanctity of the abrahamic faiths.

Jezebel was actually a hero, as she fought against male supremacy. However, the bible teaches that she was a danger to men. Yeah, Jezebel was that woman who took no crap off of men. So what did they do? They killed her by impaling her through her vagina.

You wanna talk about Mohammad being sent out to destroy the temples to the Goddesses?

Yup, under Yaweh's direction yet again. He does not think that Women goddesses who speak through women, should have access to his followers. This is why he needs to be the only god in town.
That’s not what I asked. I asked about your Hebrew translation. Could you elaborate on this further?

This is all bullcrap.
Could you explain why?

One thing they all had in common, Job, Mathew, Paul, David, Solomon and the crew? Those that compiled those authors, never allowed Mary to have her own book of events to be included in the final cut. There are six or seven books that were taken out from the last cur because supposedly, they were factually unsupported. I find that funny.
The book of enoch and the book of mary was purposefully left out.

The ethiopian bible is the oldest bible....

That’s not what I asked. I asked about your Hebrew translation. Could you elaborate on this further?

Could you explain why?
You've jumped through hoops in order to legitimize christianity in your post to Blastercombo, and I do not need a hebrew bible in order to determine such. Also, I am not going to answer a question in the manner that makes you comfortable.

Be it Hebrew, Aramaic, or the king james version, ALL were used to oppress women, through the demonization of sexuality. ALL of them.

There is no need to jump through hoops, as the ONLY way to rid oneself of such dogma, is to walk away from it completely. There are far too many goddesses and gods to believe in, and that includes belief in oneself.

i still have trouble believing the first ***** on earths name was Adam.

not ishmale, not raheem, not ichabaghnah, not jesus, not christino... Adam, one of the most bland white names in existence. how did this come about? cant believe a thing in that book.
The adam / atom

Eve= Chavah/Havah – chavah, to breathe, and chayah, to live, or to give life

ok so what is your point for this statement? Genuine question

You've jumped through hoops in order to legitimize christianity in your post to Blastercombo, and I do not need a hebrew bible in order to determine such. Also, I am not going to answer a question in the manner that makes you comfortable.

Be it Hebrew, Aramaic, or the king james version, ALL were used to oppress women, through the demonization of sexuality. ALL of them.

There is no need to jump through hoops, as the ONLY way to rid oneself of such dogma, is to walk away from it completely. There are far too many goddesses and gods to believe in, and that includes belief in oneself.

It’s alright to say you don’t know or you haven’t put in the work. Humility is a lot more respectable then a conviction to advance an agenda.

I am not Christian, I haven’t been, nor will I ever be. I asked objective questions. You gave me “Santa Claus is real because ....” types of answers. Do know that someone could press this issue further and show how shallow your agenda really is.

ok so what is your point for this statement? Genuine question

There’s more to the bible then some white men organizing a book of hate. The torah, the apocrypha, the kabalah etc were all ancient texts written by melanated individuals. If a European were to come along 500 years from now and decoded Lil Baby’s lyrics, a lot of stuff would be last in translation. I think it’s fair to assume the same probably happened to the bible and even the “egyptian” teachings. To understand Lil Baby you would have to be part of that culture and that way of thinking. The bible is no different. The Bagavad Gita is no different. The Quran is no different. The rw nw prt m hrw is no different. Realistically the majority of us don’t have the time or interest to invest in a system to truly understand it.

From a practical place of wisdom, why would someone want to speak on something they truly don’t understand?

Back
Top Bottom