No, Being Gay (or Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender) is Not a Sin

It’s alright to say you don’t know or you haven’t put in the work. Humility is a lot more respectable then a conviction to advance an agenda.

I am not Christian, I haven’t been, nor will I ever be. I asked objective questions. You gave me “Santa Claus is real because ....” types of answers. Do know that someone could press this issue further and show how shallow your agenda really is.

There’s more to the bible then some white men organizing a book of hate. The torah, the apocrypha, the kabalah etc were all ancient texts written by melanated individuals. If a European were to come along 500 years from now and decoded Lil Baby’s lyrics, a lot of stuff would be last in translation. I think it’s fair to assume the same probably happened to the bible and even the “egyptian” teachings. To understand Lil Baby you would have to be part of that culture and that way of thinking. The bible is no different. The Bagavad Gita is no different. The Quran is no different. The rw nw prt m hrw is no different. Realistically the majority of us don’t have the time or interest to invest in a system to truly understand it.

From a practical place of wisdom, why would someone want to speak on something they truly don’t understand?
So what you are stating is that women were not, and then are not oppressed through those teachings regardless of language that was used?! Stating such is akin to Santa being real?

You need to put that crack pipe down.

I don't see how. Making mistakes is a major part of evolving.

Do you think 6 year old children should be exposed to homosexuality ?
6 year old children are indeed exposed to homosexuality, everyday, all day.

It isn't something that you can simply escape.

6 year old children are indeed exposed to homosexuality, everyday, all day.

It isn't something that you can simply escape.

You are absolutely right. We agree. Since they are already exposed to it, do you think it should be promoted in their school programs on top of that? And, if yes, for what reason.

For the record, I'm not attacking anyone am interested in valid points that can help me see the upside in this.

I don't see how. Making mistakes is a major part of evolving.

Do you think 6 year old children should be exposed to homosexuality ?
So how were you able to “grow out of it” and they somehow can’t? What separates the two?

Also, how is same sex relations a “mistake”?

But to answer your question, children are already exposed to homosexuality just as we were exposed. I knew about homosexuality when I was 6, yet I’ve never had any desire to engage in homosexual acts.

If you believe sexual orientation isn’t a choice it shouldn’t be a concern.

giphy (1).gif

It’s alright to say you don’t know or you haven’t put in the work. Humility is a lot more respectable then a conviction to advance an agenda.

I am not Christian, I haven’t been, nor will I ever be. I asked objective questions. You gave me “Santa Claus is real because ....” types of answers. Do know that someone could press this issue further and show how shallow your agenda really is.

There’s more to the bible then some white men organizing a book of hate. The torah, the apocrypha, the kabalah etc were all ancient texts written by melanated individuals. If a European were to come along 500 years from now and decoded Lil Baby’s lyrics, a lot of stuff would be last in translation. I think it’s fair to assume the same probably happened to the bible and even the “egyptian” teachings. To understand Lil Baby you would have to be part of that culture and that way of thinking. The bible is no different. The Bagavad Gita is no different. The Quran is no different. The rw nw prt m hrw is no different. Realistically the majority of us don’t have the time or interest to invest in a system to truly understand it.

From a practical place of wisdom, why would someone want to speak on something they truly don’t understand?
What does its origin have to do with its CURRENT message?

You are absolutely right. We agree. Since they are already exposed to it, do you think it should be promoted in their school programs on top of that? And, if yes, for what reason.

For the record, I'm not attacking anyone am interested in valid points that can help me see the upside in this.
It should be promoted as being OK. Since there is an influence coming from the far right and christian fundamentalists, suggesting that it is indeed wrong? It places gay/trans/bi people in danger.

Teaching how and why sexuality became demonized in schools will never happen in our lifetimes. However, parents need to understand that the more a child understands about sexuality, the more protected they will be, being able to make choices from a logical standpoint, instead of one coming from dogma.

On Sex, Women, and Human Reproduction...

Basically, ladder pulling is Godly.

Transition from Spirit to Physical in order to keep others from transitioning from Spirit to Physical...in the name of the Lord of course.

pulling up ladder.jpg

On Homosexuality...

So to recap:

Consensual homosexual sex = Bad

Offering your own 3 daughters to rapists to save 2 strangers from said rapists = Good

Rape = Bad

Incest = Good

Looking back at a burning city = Bad

Getting your Dad drunk so he can have sex with you = Good

Any Questions?

Last edited:
What does its origin have to do with its CURRENT message?

What does the black man’s origin have to do with his current state? If what you are never speaks to who you are, you’ll never figure this thing out.

So what you are stating is that women were not, and then are not oppressed through those teachings regardless of language that was used?! Stating such is akin to Santa being real?

You need to put that crack pipe down.
Could you show me where I stated anything about women?
I am also waiting on your Hebrew translations.

On Sex, Women, and Human Reproduction...

The main issue that I have with that vid bruh, is that is totally misses how and why Women were oppressed in the first place. The vid hits the mark in regard to intention, but it totally misses in regard to how it really and truly went down. Goddess worship was attacked, destroyed, because the followers of yahweh saw that the only way one could come into the world, was through a woman. The thought was that if they could control women, oppress them through their sexuality, that they could bring forth control of the world and its resources. This speaks to the usage of modern day clitoral mutilation, as well as abortion rights, Women's reproductive rights.

There was a time in history that women able to kill male children, in order to stave off the onslaught of mankind. Women were, are, in danger.

With women in control of themselves, the landscape would be vastly different both politically and socially.

Man looking to obtain riches, controlling wealth, knew that women provide unlimited resources. That threat would limit the power of man, and his influence over the world.

Women would then have the right to choose who they'd want to procreate with, and then why, with no worry about how they would live.

Last edited:
What does the black man’s origin have to do with his current state? If what you are never speaks to who you are, you’ll never figure this thing out.

No no, don’t want any comparison. In the case of the Bible, what does its origin have to do with its current message? I say this because it’s current message is the ONLY thing that’s being read, studied, and followed

Again, as stated, what does a hebrew translation have to do the with effect that it has had upon society?

The effect is what is important, not the language used.

KHUFU KHUFU Who wrote the Bible? ( Not organized it or Collected previous works)
A bunch of men who hated women.

So again, what I am addressing is the effect, no matter the language used. ALL of it oppressed women, and that is what I am responding to.

It's pretty clear when one of those conspiracy theory people come to town.

No no, don’t want any comparison. In the case of the Bible, what does its origin have to do with its current message? I say this because it’s current message is the ONLY thing that’s being read, studied, and followed

Those are some great questions. I would encourage the research that allows you to reach your own conclusion.

And it’s current message is not the ONLY thing being studied, followed, and read. On the contrary, the powers to be are studying this thing from a completely different angle.

I’ll ask this last question again, why do Jews run the world? They raped the land for God aka gold, oil, and diamonds because it was the best of what the earth had to offer next to Human Resources. Why not poster themselves as any of the other religions that were readily available?
Why Israel?
Why Zionism?
Why Rothschild?
Why King Bulan?
Why Syria?

Those are some great questions. I would encourage the research that allows you to reach your own conclusion.

And it’s current message is not the ONLY thing being studied, followed, and read. On the contrary, the powers to be are studying this thing from a completely different angle.

I’ll ask this last question again, why do Jews run the world? They raped the land for God aka gold, oil, and diamonds because it was the best of what the earth had to offer next to Human Resources. Why not poster themselves as any of the other religions that were readily available?
Why Israel?
Why Zionism?
Why Rothschild?
Why King Bulan?
Why Syria?
Dude you’ve answered absolutely nothing this entire time. Yes the Bible as written is what’s being followed with today’s Christians. That’s not debatable.

your question has nothing to do with the topic being discussed at all :lol:

it’s ok to say I don’t know :lol: ”come to your on conclusion” is such a cop out rebuttal. You made the statement but haven’t backed it up and now it’s up to us to find the truth? With all due respect .....
1615313704114.gif

Back
Top Bottom