No, Being Gay (or Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender) is Not a Sin

Those are some great questions. I would encourage the research that allows you to reach your own conclusion.

And it’s current message is not the ONLY thing being studied, followed, and read. On the contrary, the powers to be are studying this thing from a completely different angle.

I’ll ask this last question again, why do Jews run the world? They raped the land for God aka gold, oil, and diamonds because it was the best of what the earth had to offer next to Human Resources. Why not poster themselves as any of the other religions that were readily available?
Why Israel?
Why Zionism?
Why Rothschild?
Why King Bulan?
Why Syria?
and here we GO!

I knew it! Here come the conspiracy theorists!

1615313854537.png

The main issue that I have with that vid bruh, is that is totally misses how and why Women were oppressed in the first place. The vid hits the mark in regard to intention, but it totally misses in regard to how it really and truly went down. Goddess worship was attacked, destroyed, because the followers of yahweh saw that the only way one could come into the world, was through a woman. The thought was that if they could control women, oppress them through their sexuality, that they could bring forth control of the world and its resources. This speaks to the usage of modern day clitoral mutilation, as well as abortion rights, Women's reproductive rights.

There was a time in history that women were killing male children in order to stave off the onslaught of mankind. Women were, are, in danger.

With women in control of themselves, the landscape would be vastly different both politically and socially.

Man looking to obtain riches, controlling wealth, knew that women provide unlimited resources. That threat would limit the power of man, and his influence over the world.

Women would then have the right to choose who they'd want to procreate with, and then why, with no worry about how they would live.

Oppression is a SOB!

It should be promoted as being OK. Since there is an influence coming from the far right and christian fundamentalists, suggesting that it is indeed wrong? It places gay/trans/bi people in danger.

Teaching how and why sexuality became demonized in schools will never happen in our lifetimes. However, parents need to understand that the more a child understands about sexuality, the more protected they will be, being able to make choices from a logical standpoint, instead of one coming from dogma.

This answered my question. I appreciate the feed back.

Is it anti Semitic to say Jews run the world?
Considering that white supremacy under the guise of christian beliefs is having a good run these days? Wherever they go they turn all existing cultures to complete crap, I do not think that blaming jews is the right way to go.

Youtubeologists who think the earth is flat or the moon landing was faked or that dinosaurs weren't real
See, I see freethinkers more as Joe Rogan, bro science, “I know because I know”, or even the “I don’t need a degree to ________ type of dudes.

Youtubeologists who think the earth is flat or the moon landing was faked or that dinosaurs weren't real
Or...people who think that critical thinking skills are somehow a fallacy.

See, I see freethinkers more as Joe Rogan, bro science, “I know because I know”, or even the “I don’t need a degree to ________ type of dudes.
Or...people who think that critical thinking skills are somehow a fallacy.

I would definitely include those characteristics as well

The way I see it, they are mostly people who like to take positions that are contrary to common sense and rational thought because it makes them feel unique

My only thing is that EVERY sexual preference (LGBQT), heterosexual, male or female, whatever, NO ONE IS ABOVE indulging in criminal acts. People are saying protect LGBQT, at all costs and that sends a bad message. Bad apples are present whether gay, straight male or female.

Everyone needs to be held accountable no matter what you subscribe too. If a heterosexual or LGBQT person commits a crime, they all need to be prosecuted equally. There’s bad methodology being promoted out here in a lot of different ways. I’ve seen it firsthand.

It’s like a celebrity getting arrested and saying “DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? I’M SUCH AND SUCH FROM _____”.

I’m not going to automatically absolve you from any wrongdoing just because of your chosen sexuality or gender.

You know, does it have its benefits at this moment? Yeah I guess maybe but these are the same people that were told they can’t even love each other in America. For now I’m all for it. Take advantage of it while you can. Use it as a big F you to all prejudice bigots

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom