No, Being Gay (or Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgender) is Not a Sin

You know, does it have its benefits at this moment? Yeah I guess maybe but these are the same people that were told they can’t even love each other in America. For now I’m all for it. Take it vantage of it while you can. Use it as a big F you to all prejudice bigots

So if they out her committing rape, assaults, stealing, harassing people, etc, it’s cool? That’s what you saying?

Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted dude then cried gay...

So if they out her committing rape, assaults, stealing, harassing people, etc, it’s cool? That’s what you saying?

Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted dude then cried gay...
Not what I said at all :lol:

Edit: now that I see what’s been written right before I said that I can see how you arrived at that conclusion. I’m talking about different sexual orientations being proud of who they are and letting it be known

Not what I said at all :lol:

Edit: now that I see what’s been written right before I said that I can see how you arrived at that conclusion. I’m talking about different sexual orientations being proud of who they are and letting it be known

No doubt. I think we all can agree with this. I’m all for inclusion. Everyone needs to be treated with the upmost respect and love.

No doubt. I think we all can agree with this. I’m all for inclusion. Everyone needs to be treated with the upmost respect and love.
Truth my dude. As for the story you posted, I don’t know much about it and I’m not gonna pretend to know the ins and outs of what happened but it does seem very convenient. I’ll leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom