No cash back from eBates?

I made a purchase last month on Macy's through eBates and didn't get any cash back credit. Emailed them saying it would be sent never got it. Just made a $140+ purchase on Amazon through eBates and still nothing. Why is that ? My eBates accounted is linked to my paypal which is linked to my debit btw.

3/4 of the time i have to keep sending requests for my cash back because they wont give it to me unless i ask for it, which is obviously annoying. But ive managed to get $130 in my account so far :smokin

What's the difference? Like I don't see anything in  "cash pending" "cash back history" or anything.

3/4 of the time i have to keep sending requests for my cash back because they wont give it to me unless i ask for it, which is obviously annoying. But ive managed to get $130 in my account so far :smokin

Same here, pretty annoying that i have to send them an email every time i order something.

Ebates sucks I just stopped bc I'm constantly sending emails to get my money back

Their system sucks

I was also running into this problem so I decided to check the site out yesterday. If you click on the "customer care" link on the bottom, that will lead to a "where's my cash back?" link (under "Top 5 Questions"). Fill out the form and include your order confirmation (just copy and paste it) and they will refund your money. Had close to $50 credited last night in a matter of hours.

One thing I did learn was that you need to use their coupons (if you use any). An order I placed with FNL with a RMN code was ineligible. 

How much do you have to spend to get $130 cash?

Back
Top Bottom